Amazing consistency

fineleg

^ meh' date=' u didnt read my post fully i think - i know u said in humor - i also posted just for fun. read my last line above. No probs :hatsoff:[/quote'] You edited your post before I finished quoting you :P
Can't remember ticz ever being anti-any indian cricketer. Not even anti-Agarkar. :two_thumbs_up:
You are mistaken then, tics' is amits in disguise when it comes to delhi :haha:
You are mistaken then' date=' tics' is amits in disguise when it comes to delhi :haha:[/quote'] Hey ticz doesn't hesitate to big up any of his Delhi guys like Kohli, Dhawan, Ishant "BLOODY LEGEND FOLKZ" Sharma and co... but unlike @m1t$ he isn't a totally one eyed pain in the ass who keeps whining about every other non-Delhi player that gets selected - heck he's just as supportive of guys like Dravid, SRT, Rohit, MSD and Kumble as he is of any of his Delhi boys. :two_thumbs_up:
Hey ticz doesn't hesitate to big up any of his Delhi guys like Kohli, Dhawan, Ishant "BLOODY LEGEND FOLKZ" Sharma and co... but unlike @m1t$ he isn't a totally one eyed pain in the ass who keeps whining about every other non-Delhi player that gets selected - heck he's just as supportive of guys like Dravid, SRT, Rohit, MSD and Kumble as he is of any of his Delhi boys. :two_thumbs_up:
thanks for those good words:cantstop: yaa i am as good as salil mentioned me above in his post HINDUSTAN ZINDABAAD
thanks for those good words:cantstop: yaa i am as good as salil mentioned me above in his post HINDUSTAN ZINDABAAD
channe ke jhaad par mat chadiyo... thaleel majak kar raha tha :finger:

On a different note...finey is appreciating a guy purely based on his numbers (I am sure fineleg has not seen 95% of the games Badri has performed in on TV). So we come back to square one, SRT matches Badri's "numbers" head-to-head that too in International arena....yet fineleg manages to undermine SRT's achievements by getting into [monotonously] 4th innings failures. Are we unearthing two of the many fineleg's mysteries ? - Closet RD worshiper - Believes in lobbying for south indian players ? :omg:

On a different note...finey is appreciating a guy purely based on his numbers (I am sure fineleg has not seen 95% of the games Badri has performed in on TV). So we come back to square one' date=' SRT [i']matches Badri's "numbers" head-to-head that too in International arena....yet fineleg manages to undermine SRT's achievements by getting into [monotonously] 4th innings failures. Are we unearthing two of the many fineleg's mysteries ? - Closet RD worshiper - Believes in lobbying for south indian players ? :omg:
There is no mystery. It is confused, thats all. It still doesnt know what it wants. It just knows what it doesnt want, which is, unfortunately, everything
brigade baba, the 4th Inn thing is of the past. Chennai has rectified it :D
Aww come on. You are being generous and lenient. One innings cannot rectify 100 other failures :omg:
sometimes its hard to explain everything with posts...good music unites ppl' date= of different backgrounds, or so one would hope.
Sure it does...but it hasn't helped you in answering my question of what were you thinking when you started this thread. You are praising Badri based on figures, its not quite you being yourself :giggle: