wat a match !!!!

Dirty_South

This is the greatest thing about this team. Its not reliant any single individual to win. How many of us would have believed that we could have possibly chased 170 in a T20 match, with Yuvraj falling below 35, GG for less than 15 and MSD and Sehwag out for single digits? Yet we won this match. This non-reliance on any specific player is the quality that is going to propel us to no.1, no doubts whatsoever.

This is the greatest thing about this team. Its not reliant any single individual to win. How many of us would have believed that we could have possibly chased 170 in a T20 match, with Yuvraj falling below 35, GG for less than 15 and MSD and Sehwag out for single digits? Yet we won this match. This non-reliance on any specific player is the quality that is going to propel us to no.1, no doubts whatsoever.
well said dude I can never see any Old Indian team doing it (only the Yuvi/Kaif combo an exception)

Just loved the way Yusuf toned down after his initial blitzkreig against Bandara. He could have easily continued slogging (Reqd. RR was still high even after that over) and gotten out. But, he played well according to the demands of the situation. Consider this; At the end of the 16th over, we needed 40 from the last 4 overs. What was Yusuf's contribution in those 4 overs? 5 balls, 5 singles. Thats it, not even a two. And we won with 3 balls to spare after requring 57 runs from 30 balls. A hitter like Afridi is just a big lump of muscle and a intellect of an Amoeba. Guys like Yusuf are far ahead in the evolutionary process.

Right mate. In the ODIs also, we had two 300+ scores in succession and the scorer were not common- in one match Sehwag and UV did it and in the other Gambo and dhoni did it. Time and again, someone steps up and does the needful. After losing as many as seven wickets, two batsmen stepped up and did the unthinkable. Amazing!!
Wowowowowowwwwwww What a match that was... Incredible.. Excellent, Mind Blowing, Awesome.. No words can describe the way I'm feeling after witnessing this cracker of a match.. Pathan brothers ROCK... Posting a screenshot from cricinfo... 2eybzpd.jpg I dint like the picture though.. should have been the pathan bros there
There is a picture of the both of them now. They are all smiles !!! Take a bow Pathan Brothers :hail::hail: . You two have done India proud. :isalute::isalute:

I don't notice these things when i am watching it live, but after watching the innings highlights again, it dawned upon me (for the millionth time) why Arun Lal and Siva are the worst ****ing commentators in the whole wide world. It's impossible to ruin the finish to a good game, but Laloo came pretty close. "o, brilliant...no, MAGNIFICENT in fact, that's all the way...vhat a vay to win this game, Ind-ya preevale ! Underscore vorld champion status !!". Seriously, what gay ass commentary. The guy hasn't got a clue how to comment on wickets, sixes or other major highlights. And Siva...man, if you listen to this fool without the video on, you wouldn't know a damn thing about what's going on. A six, a wicket or a single, it's all commented on in the same monotonous drawl. Neo, get some new commentators, you cheap bastards. And one final thing - people will probably talk sh[it about how Dilshan was wrong in giving Match-haara Fernando of no-ball junction the second last over but i don't think things would have been much different had Jayasuriya been bowling. Dilshan must have remembered how Yusuf slapped around Jayasuriya, Mendis and Chutharlichitharan when he scored that fifty in the third ODI

I don't notice these things when i am watching it live' date=' but after watching the innings highlights again, it dawned upon me (for the millionth time) why Arun Lal and Siva are the worst ****ing commentators in the whole wide world. It's impossible to ruin the finish to a good game, but Laloo came pretty close.[i'] "o, brilliant...no, MAGNIFICENT in fact, that's all the way...vhat a vay to win this game, Ind-ya preevale ! Underscore vorld champion status !!". Seriously, what gay ass commentary. The guy hasn't got a clue how to comment on wickets, sixes or other major highlights. And Siva...man, if you listen to this fool without the video on, you wouldn't know a damn thing about what's going on. A six, a wicket or a single, it's all commented on in the same monotonous drawl. Neo, get some new commentators, you cheap bastards. And one final thing - people will probably talk sh[it about how Dilshan was wrong in giving Match-haara Fernando of no-ball junction the second last over but i don't think things would have been much different had Jayasuriya been bowling. Dilshan must have remembered how Yusuf slapped around Jayasuriya, Mendis and Chutharlichitharan when he scored that fifty in the third ODI
When the ball sped to the boundary, Arun Lal almost said - that's a 100 runs instead of 4 runs lol