India will WIN

Count Dooku

I think we will win today and get better from now onwards (despite guruji). 1. The wicket is much to the liking of the sub-continent team. 2. New captain - everyone would want to perform for him. Now you guys won't like me saying this but I think he will probably be a better captain than Dravid (sorry but I don't rate him as a captain). 3. Also, Motu will be more aggresive than Dravid for sure. 4. Motu himself will score some runs We will all forget problems with the Indian cricket at the end of the 1day series as India levels it 2-2. Guruji will be GOD again. All the cricketers will get new improved contracts etc. Life will go on again as normal until the next series or even the test matches. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I also think that the following players have had it rough under guruji and Dravid. They deserve a consistent long run: Dinesh Mongia, Anil Kumble, Shreesanth, Powar - they should be given time to perform. These have had it very good under guruji & Dravid: Pathan, Kaif, Raina, Bhajji and even Motu (I know he is the vice-captain but look how Sarwan was dropped). These guys should be dropped when necessary so that they are not in the comfort zone all the time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: India will WIN

New captain - everyone would want to perform for him. Now you guys won't like me saying this but I think he will probably be a better captain than Dravid (sorry but I don't rate him as a captain).
That is something great to hear but will not transpire individuals. If couple of them come off better it will not be because of the captain surely. A lot of them are due for runs but I do not see this team winning 2 ODIs in a row against South Africa. If the change in captaincy is all that is required to transpire a team this team would not have been in its current state. Most of the other stuff you've written I agree with that apart from Veeru's ability to lead the team any differently.

Re: India will WIN Hey Ravi - pessimite that you are. I am an optimist & see things getting better - it can't get worse (apart from if course getting out for less than Pak low score). A change in captain always make a difference. Look how India performed under Dravid (who is not a good captain) when Ganguly was sacked. It happens. You will see a different attitude today. Mark my words man.

Re: India will WIN Apologies everyone - I will NOT forecast any more. It was just that my optimistic side got better of me. SORRY. At least on the bright side - we are getting better. The margin of loss seems to be reducing by 40 each match. Therefore, in the next match we will probably lose by about 40 runs. :eew: I also thought Motu's captaincy was better (he could have given less overs to SRT) than Dravid and he could improve. He is cr@p at batting. I think these players should be sent home: Motu, Kaif, Raina, Agarker, Pathan (he is now our batting all rounder) - he showed all other 'batters' how to bat, Karthick (not good enough yet) - how can he keep players like VVS etc out of the team, Jaffer (should stick to tests)

Re: India will WIN Count Dooku, you did good in opening the thread. At least for a while you injected much needed hope in the fellow members. That is a laudable effort. You don't need to apologize for that. :wtg: I don't agree with your analysis but I do like your zeal :lmao: