Pakistan vs SL : Test series, 2008-09

Sachinism

Mohd. Talha and Sohail Khan can both easily bowl 90+ on consistent basis' date=' unlike Sami, they don`t have only pace but also swing well. If given good wickets they will certainly come good. I especially expect Mohd. Talha to rip through Sri Lankan line-up.[/quote'] :hysterical: Sohail Khan never crossed 90 mph in the odi he played..and he was tearing hair apart trying to bowl phaast:giggle:..so sad of Pak..if they prepare good wickts their batsmen will collapse..and if they don't their bowlers are ineffective.Murali will probably rip through them like he always does:giggle:
Mohammad Talha has been back by Aaqib Javed. Padosee's are very excited about this lad's prospects' date=' all eyes will be on him. Oh, I must say PCB selectors finally found their balls and decided to drop waste-of-space Afridi out of the TEST team (was that hard now ?). Not all five uncapped players will make their debuts in this series unless their front line batsmen and bowlers get injured.[/quote'] Afridi was not in the test team really was he, I would have accepted they grew their balls if they dropped kamran akmal aka the smiling beauty.

Plz help out a team in dire need! Let us be not that cruel. Afterall they are our Padosis and I think it is well with in our rights to help them when they are in a precarious situation such as this! Here are some genuine reasons why they desperately require advices from every possible corner as they are ready to take on BAW and co. starting tomorrow. 1. Padois haven't played a test match for the last 14 months! 2. They haven't won a test for the last 2 years!! To make matters even worse, Kasab's friends hasn't seen their beloved team win a match at home through out 2007 and 2008 !!! here's my humble advice to Younis Khan and co. Since most of them would have forgotten by now how test cricket is played, I would like to give them a gentle reminder that you can not play traditional form of the game wearing that ugly green jersy. So when you step into the field, make sure that whole team is wearing white shirts and white trousers :two_thumbs_up: Guys, don't hesitate to come out with your valuable suggestions like this which will be of great help for our Padosis not getting embarrased infront of the whole world tomorrow !

Sachdan, Let them have their moment in the sun. They're playing their first test in what seems like a million years and their fans are just reveling in the excitement In five days time, they'll be brought back down to earth, where I'd suspect you'd open a "hahahahahahaha" thread to rub the salt in the wound I am almost half expecting Sarfraz to bark more useless conspiracy theories to the media in case Pak lose the first match, let alone the series

If you really want to help then here's what you do, obtain a large manilla envelope: 10 x 150 ml of Nandrolene (preferrably in eye drops format) care of: National Cricket Academy/Pace Bowlers Wing 158 Central Cheat Street, PCB HeadQuarters, Lahore, Drugistan If you don't have easy access to nandro, then alternative suitable arrangements can be made. Just contact your local Hakim. Tell him it's for the Pakistan team and he'll know what to do.

Awkward Bowling What is up with Danish Kaniera's bowling action? His arms / shoulders / wrists are all over the place when he bowls. Adamant this guy is, on making his action as unnecessarily awkward and difficult as possible Murali also comes to mind, but Murali is a champion bowler, irrespective of the endless debate of whether he chucks or not Another one that springs to mind is Gangs. Remember him hobbling up to the crease?

What is up with Danish Kaniera's bowling action? His arms / shoulders / wrists are all over the place when he bowls. Adamant this guy is, on making his action as unnecessarily awkward and difficult as possible Murali also comes to mind, but Murali is a champion bowler, irrespective of the endless debate of whether he chucks or not Another one that springs to mind is Gangs. Remember him hobbling up to the crease?
What do you mean? A champion bowler can have an awkward action, but a lesser bowler cant? Spinners are known to have awkward actions. They need a rhythm and they do certain things in the run up to get that rhythm in. It might look odd to the viewer. Shane Warne has the simplest run up I believe.
What do you mean? A champion bowler can have an awkward action, but a lesser bowler cant? Spinners are known to have awkward actions. They need a rhythm and they do certain things in the run up to get that rhythm in. It might look odd to the viewer. Shane Warne has the simplest run up I believe.
Shane warne copied it from SRT... SRT and Shane's bowling style are identical..:--D
anil kumble also had a pretty simple action but the best sinplest for me is Dan Vettori