Biggest Joke In Indian Cricket?

rkt.india

I've learnt from my sources Atul Sharma does exist but he is just an ordinary paceman. It's possible Ian Pont may think otherwise of him but that is the opinion of one of the Indian cricketer. So much so that the Indian cricketer I am referring to does not remember the "quick bowler's" name. Ian Pont doesn't have much association with the Indian cricket set up and will struggle to sell his ward. If Ian Pont really wanted his ward to be kept away from media he should not have discussed him here.
Ravi, could you please tell me how long ago had your source seen Atul? Ian would have us believe that he was indeed nothing more than a regular bowler about a year back(he mentions that in his thread about Atul)..Would be nice if you told us who your source was btw..if you don't mind ofcourse.
Ravi' date=' could you please tell me how long ago had your source seen Atul? Ian would have us believe that he was indeed nothing more than a regular bowler about a year back(he mentions that in his thread about Atul)..Would be nice if you told us who your source was btw..if you don't mind ofcourse.[/quote'] I can't name the person here as it wouldn't be nice to sprout his name without having asked him. I don't quite know when he had a look at Atul Sharma or whoever (we didn't dicuss the name given both of us did not remember the name) but he mentioned the one Ian Pont is talking about is just ordinary and nothing more. I suppose he remembered Ian Pont and the lad in question tells me it must have been fairly recent (maybe in the last 6 months or so).
I can't name the person here as it wouldn't be nice to sprout his name without having asked him. I don't quite know when he had a look at Atul Sharma or whoever (we didn't dicuss the name given both of us did not remember the name) but he mentioned the one Ian Pont is talking about is just ordinary and nothing more. I suppose he remembered Ian Pont and the lad in question tells me it must have been fairly recent (maybe in the last 6 months or so).
But if i trust the name like Ian Pont who is a big name in coaching then we must trust he said. If AtuL Sharma was an ordinary bowler then i think he would have never claimed him to be like he did in ICF.
But if i trust the name like Ian Pont who is a big name in coaching then we must trust he said. If AtuL Sharma was an ordinary bowler then i think he would have never claimed him to be like he did in ICF.
No one's stopping you from trusting Ian Pont. All you need to decide is whether you trust him or not. We are writing what we have found about Ian Pont and his ward. It's up to you to trust whom you like.