Biggest Joke In Indian Cricket?

rkt.india

Here we are sharing the things which we think has been not more than a joke in indian cricket. I think Atul Sharma wat do u think?
Man don't you get tired of discussing about him everyday. If it turns out that the whole thing is indeed a joke..its going to hit you hard man.Just let it lie till 1st week of March,if you ask me.
Man don't you get tired of discussing about him everyday. If it turns out that the whole thing is indeed a joke..its going to hit you hard man.Just let it lie till 1st week of March' date='if you ask me.[/quote'] x2 @rkt.india u have really taken this Atul Sharma hype seriously..u have to let it go..u are talking abt him most of the time

I remember reading about this Atul Sharma joker before I joined the site in early Jan Some "Ian Point", supposedly a bowling coach who runs a clinic in Mumbai was endlessly spruiking about the worlds fastest bowler "Atul Sharma" who supposedly bowls 150 kmph on a consistent basis yea right. would've made a good april fool's joke

I've learnt from my sources Atul Sharma does exist but he is just an ordinary paceman. It's possible Ian Pont may think otherwise of him but that is the opinion of one of the Indian cricketer. So much so that the Indian cricketer I am referring to does not remember the "quick bowler's" name. Ian Pont doesn't have much association with the Indian cricket set up and will struggle to sell his ward. If Ian Pont really wanted his ward to be kept away from media he should not have discussed him here.