its all fixed

I sometimes think of inviting anil and co, I mean it just makes sense and even though those guys said things abt us which made no sense , its coz of them we all met.. I mean it makes sense, old ICF is like - not sure what to even call it
You should, not sure if they'll accept it. Gaurang used to visit here sometime, obviously not anymore.
Well' date=' if you'd avoid a site just because people would mock others and make fun of their rivals... you missed a lot of great stuff. @m1t$ at his very best ranting about Parthiv or predicting how many runs Sehwag would make, Dhondy/Gambit/I having the time to write articles regularly + Gaurang writing a TON of great articles for the site, Gambler's rants on VVS and verbal barrages v. the Pakis and then of course the heated debates w/ the 'neighbours'... great fun. :icflove:[/quote'] STOP THE KEYBOARD ABUSING:mad:
Well' date=' if you'd avoid a site just because people would mock others and make fun of their rivals... you missed a lot of great stuff. @m1t$ at his very best ranting about Parthiv or predicting how many runs Sehwag would make, Dhondy/Gambit/I having the time to write articles regularly + Gaurang writing a TON of great articles for the site, Gambler's rants on VVS and verbal barrages v. the Pakis and then of course the heated debates w/ the 'neighbours'... great fun. :icflove:[/quote'] haha...remember the "amits are u excited or is that an MRF in your pocket?" various threads on how amits tried to commit suicide after Sehwag got married!

Putting this nonsense conspiracy theories aside for a minute, it seemed that both the coach and the captain wanted the curator to prepare a pitch that would blatantly tip the favor for Pakistan by preparing a green top with seam / bounce / movement. I will be very honest with you that we [Pakistan] were not expecting such a wicket. We needed a wicket which had grass and some bounce because we rely on our fast bowlers. The curator was told that we needed such a wicket but unfortunately it was not made." Are they now going to sack the curator? LINK: http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/pakvsl/content/current/story/391825.html

kamaal hai yaar' date=' if they would have lost- people would have insulted, criticised them, now that they have won, its fixed. I mean seriously what the hell is this. [b']If this is how you feel about Indian cricket, please leave ICF.
Its a thinly veiled swipe at some of the idiots on the "other" forum A lot people who are members of ICF visit PP and vice versa. Given the fierce cricketing rivalry between India and Pakistan, neither camp ever misses an opportunity to humiliate the other when the opposition plays poorly Sri Lanka humiliated Pakistan in the ODI's, winning the last two odi's by big margins. India than proceeded to humiliate Lanka on their home soil, which was too much for some Pak fans, who were wondering whether the team India humiliated was the same one that flogged Pakistan in Pakistan. Rubbish rumors / conspiracy theories were spread, and now Indians can't resist the temptation to return the favor. Thats why after every day of the test match, you see threads making fun on their bowling attack, captaincy etc with pictures of donkeys / dogs / bong pipes etc
I remember reading a thread on some website which mentioned that India won the ODIs Vs Lanka cuz it was fixed. The lankans werent trying hard enough was the proof. I can see pakis doing exactly the same here. They have sold their Iman in the past as well so I wont be too surprised if they have done it again. Please discuss
lankans are still not trying hard enough; its just that quality of opposition.
The pitch curator has received money from Dhoni. it is BCCI's conspiracy.:hysterical: point is even pak fans have accepted that their team is pathetic and does not require money to play badly!:--D
you are missing the point, its SL who have taken the money ; pak were supposed to win; and they still (forget winning) look pathetic
I sometimes think of inviting anil and co, I mean it just makes sense and even though those guys said things abt us which made no sense , its coz of them we all met.. I mean it makes sense, old ICF is like - not sure what to even call it
man all this talk makes me feel like as if i have bumbled into a movie after the intermission. where is my drama? where is the anguish???
No1 said the games were fixed. Get over with your childish imagination of making stuff up to degrade Pakistan. Whoever plays well wins' date=' and recently Pakistan hasn't been playing well simple as that.[/quote'] Not this series my friend. India-Sl ODI series was definitely fixed as SL never bothered trying to win the series as BCCI "bought" SL board. This series SL is showing what they're made off.
Can we please keep our site free such rubbish and praise the work of the cricketers succeeding instead? If any other website is being silly' date=' is it necessary that you'll be as silly?[/quote'] I second that ... It's very childish to discuss this rubbish crap. But we can all discuss - how SL washed the pants off Pakis on day 1 & 2 B->
Not this series my friend. India-Sl ODI series was definitely fixed as SL never bothered trying to win the series as BCCI "bought" SL board. This series SL is showing what they're made off.
You never know about that, $45 million is a good chuck of money :) I wanted India to whitewash SL anyways since they ruined our ODI and Test series by playing less matches and ruining the taste of a full proper tour. So I enjoyed humiliation of SL against India in b/w Pak tour, fixed or no fixed doesn't really matter. :winky:

The Real Reason Why Pakistan is getting Pelted BCCI. Yep you heard it here first. The BCCI has apparently found its way into Agha Zahid's pockets, both pockets actually and hes been bought. He laid a placid wicket, ensured SL won the toss virtue of his 'Sholay' coin, applied butter on Pak fielders' palms ensuring they dropped catches and also that the SL batsman who were at best pedestrian against India when they got mauled, now suddenly look like world beaters. For all Pak's misfortunes, none to be blamed on them, Agha Zahid is to be fired for HIS incompetence. Another Senate appraisal of the board, another cause to desist tamasha, fire Intikhab bring in another pale face who none understands and then finally sack him and bring back good ol panwala Miandad only to fire him soon after another debacle in 2011 WC.

You never know about that' date=' $45 million is a good chuck of money :) I wanted India to whitewash SL anyways since they ruined our ODI and Test series by playing less matches and ruining the taste of a full proper tour. So I enjoyed humiliation of SL against India in b/w Pak tour, fixed or no fixed doesn't really matter. :winky:[/quote'] Yep the BCCI also bought Pak to lose to SL. What a worthless investment, they can lose brilliantly on their own.