its all fixed

I remember reading a thread on some website which mentioned that India won the ODIs Vs Lanka cuz it was fixed. The lankans werent trying hard enough was the proof. I can see pakis doing exactly the same here . They have sold their Iman in the past as well so I wont be too surprised if they have done it again. Please discuss

Can you believe those dropped catches? They have virtually forced Mahela into a century.
I think PCB needed money badly and SLC is a rich board when compared to PCB .. I think SLC said "let our players score 100s and make mockery of your phaasst bowling " .. PCB replied "first of all thanks to allah , yeh boys are ready to sell .. please reply with price"
Every once in a while it's fun. I take it you never engaged in the jeet lo dil arguments with Farhad and the rest of the idiots then at SN?
What is SN Salil? And where I used to forum earlier, these kind of stupid threads hardly cropped up, and if they did, they were deleted and the persons starting such threads used to be banned!
What is SN Salil? And where I used to forum earlier' date=' these kind of stupid threads hardly cropped up, and if they did, they were deleted and the persons starting such threads used to be banned![/quote'] SN - the old days. ICF used to be hosted on Sportnetwork. Before ICF had its own independent site thanks to Ravi. Most of the old timers from there will remember the constant arguments with the Paki trolls. (And the legendary photoshop threads from COB and FOF. And of course... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
SN - the old days. ICF used to be hosted on Sportnetwork. Before ICF had its own independent site thanks to Ravi. Most of the old timers from there will remember the constant arguments with the Paki trolls. (And the legendary photoshop threads from COB and FOF. And of course... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
Thank God, I've never been there, then! Where I used to post, on C4, few fans from Australia and England used to mock India's poor record away from home!
Thank God' date=' I've never been there, then! Where I used to post, on C4, few fans from Australia and England used to mock India's poor record away from home![/quote'] Well, if you'd avoid a site just because people would mock others and make fun of their rivals... you missed a lot of great stuff. @m1t$ at his very best ranting about Parthiv or predicting how many runs Sehwag would make, Dhondy/Gambit/I having the time to write articles regularly + Gaurang writing a TON of great articles for the site, Gambler's rants on VVS and verbal barrages v. the Pakis and then of course the heated debates w/ the 'neighbours'... great fun. :icflove:

:--D :--D :--D I am not a big fan of Mahela, but seeing the Pak bowlers getting flogged and their idiotic supporters, -----------------> :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: especially those that bark conspiracy theories regarding the BCCI / Lanka Cricket / 45 million :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: <------------------------- ducking for cover has given me immense satisfaction :--D :--D :--D