Anger aside

Re: Anger aside He prolly is. And if he is, good for him. This performance is a facking disgrace. No two ways about it. This world cup was setup for non-minnows (like us supposedly) to ease through the 1st round. And if we can't get past it, it is a facking shame and worth crying about.

Re: Anger aside Chubbay!!! Sadness for what? The face that Dravid and SRT display has what I have been carrying for the better part of my life. These morons have hardly given us anything to be proud of. Yeah small prizes here and there but where are the World Cups or the World Dominating team tags. I have no sympathies for these losers. If I feel sadness of feel bad for anyone it is for moronic fans like me that keep hoping against hope. Well no more. They can all go eff themselves as far as I am concerned.

Re: Anger aside It is sad for someone that carries the pride so close to heart. It's sad to see him like that and from what I know he will not be talking to anyone for about couple of days. I'm sure he will get over this one quicker than most.