dhoni should be banned for a few odis for insulting gambhir

amits

its shocking that dhoni made a mockery of gambhir during the 1st odi & no issue is being made of it
yeah n wats more he didnt bowl his 135 kph reverse swingers. knowing ishant wasnt fit he should have opened the bowling,shouldn't he?:giggle:
its shocking that dhoni made a mockery of gambhir during the 1st odi & no issue is being made of it
Dhoni realized his grave mistake and took oath to never repeat it again. He sent Gambhir at #3 in the second ODI. So can you forgive Dhoni for this one time.:((
Dhoni realized his grave mistake and took oath to never repeat it again. He sent Gambhir at #3 in the second ODI. So can you forgive Dhoni for this one time.:((
i think that for all what dhoni has done to indian cricket, he can be left with only a warning, but if he repeats the offence again, he should be banned for 2-3 odis and dhoni owes a public apology to gambhir after he insulted & abused gambhir
i think that for all what dhoni has done to indian cricket, he can be left with only a warning, but if he repeats the offence again, he should be banned for 2-3 odis and dhoni owes a public apology to gambhir after he insulted & abused gambhir
i know, i think dhoni should not get away with just a warning. he should be banned for 1-2 odis. I mean, we have Kaaarthick who can keep, so Dhoni is not really needed that much. How can someone insult Gambhir, who has been India's most prolific scorer in the past year....secondly only to Sehwag!
oh he did make a public apology. Here is the video
TCYqhKmn_h0 lol...you have been @m!73d
i know' date=' i think dhoni should not get away with just a warning. he should be banned for 1-2 odis. I mean, we have Kaaarthick who can keep, so Dhoni is not really needed that much. How can someone insult Gambhir, who has been India's most prolific scorer in the past year....[b']secondly only to Sehwag!
and third only to Sangwan

Dhoni is certainly a d!ck head, an overconfident tww@@t, how dare he insult one of our most prolific batsman in the last year, he is nothing but an inconsiderate idiot who wears the captain armband !!! :mad: *I've done my bit, now post your dancethon sequel on youtube 2rm2hrr.gif