indias ZIP attack - best fast-bowling attack in the world

amits

our neighbours always keep on hyping up their AAG attack, cant we make 1-2 posts about our ZIP attack, when many former cricketers have said that india has the best fast bowling attack in the world and the best fast bowler in india is zaheer khan, followed by ishant sharma whos 2nd best

our neighbours always keep on hyping up their AAG attack, cant we make 1-2 posts about our ZIP attack, when many former cricketers have said that india has the best fast bowling attack in the world and the best fast bowler in india is zaheer khan, followed by ishant sharma whos 2nd best
thats cuz they are pakis and want to be pwned like one. Why you being so impure dawg?

Well, whats wrong with ZIP? If the Paks can gloat over an imaginary AAG attack that never took the field together, why cant we gloat about ZIP attack that actually plays? I think its a fantastic caption that will soon spread like wildfire throughout the world!

zak is the best of all since is cumback in safrican series ishy has done pretty well after the aus tour and is supporting zak very well munaf is a sort of ok bowler lost his pace sumwat but still its alrite sree is doing well and can cumback to the indian team cyuz hes an aggressive fast bowler butttttttt irfan and rp are the main concernb and i think they are not performing well so dropp em dhawal has done well in domestic cric but hes still too young to get a place in the indian test team

p kumar is fantastic when it cums to swinging and gud variation of pace when it is not swinging
:hmmm:
zak is the best of all since is cumback in safrican series
ishy has done pretty well after the aus tour and is supporting zak very well
munaf is a sort of ok bowler lost his pace sumwat but still its alrite
p kumar is fantastic when it cums to swinging and gud variation of pace when it is not swinging
sree is doing well and can cumback to the indian team cyuz hes an aggressive fast bowler
butttttttt irfan and rp are the main concernb and i think they are not performing well so dropp em
dhawal has done well in domestic cric but hes still too young to get a place in the indian test team
edit button: use it :winky:
zak is the best of all since is cumback in safrican series

slqvi8.jpg

ishy has done pretty well after the aus tour and is supporting zak very well

2d1wgth.jpg

munaf is a sort of ok bowler lost his pace sumwat but still its alrite

ilzkmw.jpg

zyai5i.jpg

sree is doing well and can cumback to the indian team cyuz hes an aggressive fast bowler

t5sm75.jpg

butttttttt irfan and rp are the main concernb and i think they are not performing well so dropp em

15qreza.jpg

dhawal has done well in domestic cric but hes still too young to get a place in the indian test team

dq3sy8.jpg