indias ZIP attack - best fast-bowling attack in the world

amits

just watch how indias ZIP attack will un-ZIP nz's batting in the odis :D indias ZIP attack is currently the best fast-bowling attack in the world, even better than the steyn-ntini-morkel attack of sa which happens to be the 2nd best

just watch how indias ZIP attack will un-ZIP nz's batting in the odis :D indias ZIP attack is currently the best fast-bowling attack in the world, even better than the steyn-ntini-morkel attack of sa which happens to be the 2nd best
You want to unzip nz's batting . . . . I don't understand, what're you, trying to come out of the closet using cricket analogies?
is he really that much idiot?? or just intentionally do all these idiotic things to be an a**h***???
I am as clueless as u !!! Edit : I earlier thought amits was a prank by the mods, i was kinda sure Gambit was behind it with his ass whipping humour, but once i was introduced to Mr.amits social networking profile, i was startled and i am clueleass ever since !!!
I am as clueless as u !!! Edit : I earlier thought amits was a prank by the mods, i was kinda sure Gambit was behind it with his ass whipping humour, but once i was introduces to Mr.amits social networking profile, i was startled and i am clueleass ever since !!!
amazing!!

hang on.. whats wrong with the original post. We have a good opening attack; infact srinath called it the best in the world a couple of weeks ago. Almost everyone in the forum agreed in some thread that if NZ were to prepare a bowler friendly track, it could backfire. John wright said the exact same thing. With the likes of RP and Sreesanth sitting home ; if not the best ; there shouldnt be much argument that as a unit we have one of the best bowling line certainly better than NZ, england, Pak and as good as that of SA n Aus.

hang on.. whats wrong with the original post. We have a good opening attack; infact srinath called it the best in the world a couple of weeks ago. Almost everyone in the forum agreed in some thread that if NZ were to prepare a bowler friendly track, it could backfire. John wright said the exact same thing. With the likes of RP and Sreesanth sitting home ; if not the best ; there shouldnt be much argument that as a unit we have one of the best bowling line certainly better than NZ, england, Pak and as good as that of SA n Aus.
We have a good attack, I'm still not convinced RP Singh and Sreesanth are in good form. If those two hit good form - what you say is true. Until then SA certainly, and Aus too have a better unit.