Dravid scores 102 in the practice match in New Zealand

As usual with the Indian cricket followers' date=' players are criticized because someone else is doing well. When Rahul Dravid was in top form Tendulkar had to cop a lot. When Sehwag was in top form, someone else had to cop a lot. Now that Tendulkar and the other couple of players are in top form Rahul Dravid will have to copp it. It's always been a tendency with the Indian cricket fans. Why don't you blokes just say that was still a good knock and move on?[/quote'] absolutely rite i agree wid u king here......rahul is the most technicalyy correct player in the indian team.....no 1s got better technique than dravid remember that hez the wall and hes known as a wall not just bcoz of his temperament but bcoz he has the tendency to block the balls and dont throw his wicket away:hatsoff:

fineleg, I hope you do realize that the OP has added nothing to the site except filling another thread with garbage. If it was Dravid you wanted to praise instead of there would have been no reason to mention Tendulkar or "folks" who would have started threads praising him. Your intention here was clearly to evoke a reaction from "folks". If you had simply posted news about Dravid's century, praised him etc. without invoking "folks" this thread would have turned out differently. Try that approach next time instead of trolling if your intent is to read and participate in a cricketing discussion as opposed to having a dig at "folks" - which anyways you have done countless times. I think everyone gets your feeling about these "folks" and their OTTness by now.

fineleg, I hope you do realize that the OP has added nothing to the site except filling another thread with garbage. If it was Dravid you wanted to praise instead of there would have been no reason to mention Tendulkar or "folks" who would have started threads praising him. Your intention here was clearly to evoke a reaction from "folks". If you had simply posted news about Dravid's century, praised him etc. without invoking "folks" this thread would have turned out differently. Try that approach next time instead of trolling if your intent is to read and participate in a cricketing discussion as opposed to having a dig at "folks" - which anyways you have done countless times. I think everyone gets your feeling about these "folks" and their OTTness by now.
x2 And it still doesn't get it's own OTTness and worshiping which it accuses of others.

Good start by Rahul! Its credit to the Kiwi board that they went out of their way to accommodate Indian players in their FC schedule. Seeing how the Indian batsman struggled to time in the T20s but have now found their rhythm in the ODIs, these practice matches could be the difference victory and defeat for India. Even some of the Kiwi commies were quite happy that our players were being shown so much hospitality. Maybe they understand how important this could potentially turn out to be. BCCI often gets hammered for being too commercial, but you've gotto hand it to them for not only making it a 3-test series, but also making sure out test squad players got decent practice.