Dravid scores 102 in the practice match in New Zealand

Any scorecard links? Commentator says Dravid scores 102 in the practice match in NZ. Ofcourse had this been SRT scoring even 50 in a practice match by now we'd have had :yay: threads created by different folks...but still this is good if Dravid can find form before Tests rahul_dravid02.jpg

but does this improve his batting avg of under 35 for the year i dont think so
it does not. But we hope he can find form, and play 'The Wall Innings' in NZ Test series. It is critical that Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman can bat well in Tests - middle order will be the key, and Yuvi still has a lot to prove - he is still far from certain in NZ. (i mean certain in his batting confidence)
It's a meaningless match. pensif_3.gif
I don't think of it that way. I can recall too many matches in an away-tour that we gave away due to lack of practice. Its a good thing that everyone in the test squad will have had a tour prior to the series. It can only be a good thing that Rahul's scoring runs. Laxman will start to score as well, and a bit surprised that Mishra went without a wicket for 21 overs. :((
I don't think of it that way. I can recall too many matches in an away-tour that we gave away due to lack of practice. Its a good thing that everyone in the test squad will have had a tour prior to the series. It can only be a good thing that Rahul's scoring runs. Laxman will start to score as well' date=' and a bit surprised that Mishra went without a wicket for 21 overs. :((
Yes, its a bit of concern - i thought the domestic NZ will find it hard to read him, but no wickets!
it does not. But we hope he can find form, and play 'The Wall Innings' in NZ Test series. It is critical that Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman can bat well in Tests - middle order will be the key, and Yuvi still has a lot to prove - he is still far from certain in NZ. (i mean certain in his batting confidence)
he sud not b in the team becoz he has lost form and v need to find player for future

As usual with the Indian cricket followers, players are criticized because someone else is doing well. When Rahul Dravid was in top form Tendulkar had to cop a lot. When Sehwag was in top form, someone else had to cop a lot. Now that Tendulkar and the other couple of players are in top form Rahul Dravid will have to copp it. It's always been a tendency with the Indian cricket fans. Why don't you blokes just say that was still a good knock and move on?

Props to dravid. Screw you fineleg. You didnt need to mention SRT in the opening post' date=' but you just cant stay without irritating people around you is it?[/quote'] Well people keep dissing me, so I am just showing even there are double standards that others here exhibit when they open threads to appreciate every move and every run of someone and not others.