Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

Facebook Page or Profile :hmmmm:
What's the difference? Whatever it is, I have never been on facebook. No interest. Someone said it's a great way to reconnect with people you haven't stayed in touch with for a long time. My response? There's a reason I haven't stayed in touch with them for a long time; why start now?

hmm does this count? People use my cell phone to take their pictures (cousins/relatives taking their pictures just to test the camera/cell phone) or for example I take pictures of them... but then I am unable to delete them from my cell phone because I feel if I delete them I'll delete them from this world.... /me feels stupid and dumb
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

What's the difference? Whatever it is' date=' I have never been on facebook. No interest. Someone said it's a great way to reconnect with people you haven't stayed in touch with for a long time. My response? There's a reason I haven't stayed in touch with them for a long time; why start now?[/quote'] http://www.socialreflections.com/difference-between-a-page-and-profile-on-facebook/

What's the difference? Whatever it is' date=' I have never been on facebook. No interest. Someone said it's a great way to reconnect with people you haven't stayed in touch with for a long time. My response? There's a reason I haven't stayed in touch with them for a long time; why start now?[/quote'] If you are some sort of celebrity, with some decent fan following, majority of them being on facebook - most likely there is already a facebook page in your name. However, for an authentic profile - you will have to create one yourself, ideally mapped to some identity that is verifiable like your phone number/email address. As for why start now - again if you do not feel the need - as in you are already contended with your social network, personally and professionally and you see no returns in investing time there.. then of course there is no need. Besides, as I pointed out earlier - vast majority of real-world-people are not on facebook, not yet.

wear a watch all the time except while bath
me too.
And on the opposite side of the spectrum, the last time when I wore a watch, some 6 years back.. - I got hold of a thinnest & lightest possible one, and even that I would take off whenever I would start work on computer, or even playing pool. That is when I realized, watches not for me.

What's the difference? Whatever it is' date=' I have never been on facebook. No interest. Someone said it's a great way to reconnect with people you haven't stayed in touch with for a long time. My response? [b']There's a reason I haven't stayed in touch with them for a long time; why start now?
Haha, thats brutal.

In fact,sometimes I skip a tile by taking a large stride or sometimes take a small step to adjust with the next tile..have seen people looking at me funnily when I do that :giggle: I think it is the sign of people who like order in life
Good that you have this habbit too.. If it was just me and G92, I'd be mighty worried :phehehe: