Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

When I eat any regular meal with a side-dish (lets say for example Rice with potato curry or Naan with Mutter Paneer etc), I always leave some side-dish at the end and eat it separately. :D Always pee before I settle down to watch a movie in a theater to make sure I don’t have address any sudden nature calls during the movie. :D Almost always run up a flight of stairs (provided its not like 10 stories worth stairs, obviously)

When I eat any regular meal with a side-dish (lets say for example Rice with potato curry or Naan with Mutter Paneer etc), I always leave some side-dish at the end and eat it separately. :D Always pee before I settle down to watch a movie in a theater to make sure I donÃÕ have address any sudden nature calls during the movie. :D Almost always run up a flight of stairs (provided its not like 10 stories worth stairs, obviously)
Check,Check & Check...

I think I suffer from OCD.. I check the door exactly 9 times and disconnect all electrical appliances (except the refrigerator) before leaving the house.One time I drove back 20 miles because I felt that the Iron was still connected.
You must be driving your family member nuts sometimes. :D

Awesome! Do you remember them once you wake up ?
YES, I do remember... no problem when it is one dream like when I go in sleep for very very few seconds while doing any work or sitting at PC etc... but when I sleep properly in night or day, I watch like countless dreams... and once I wake, right at that moment I remember only last few 4,5 but then I go in reverse order, keep on rewinding and at the end I manage to easily recover most of them

me too:giggle: even when i enter kisi ka ghar.. i go out balcony mein and lock it again :P
Tell me about it..and my wife goes nuts when I do it.. :P: Infact not being satified, sometimes, I actually open the car again and then lock it again.. to be absolutely sure.. :D

In fact,sometimes I skip a tile by taking a large stride or sometimes take a small step to adjust with the next tile..have seen people looking at me funnily when I do that :giggle: I think it is the sign of people who like order in life
I do that, but I have very bad sense of keeping things in order. Except when it comes to cooking/multiple-errands/work - I try to optimize the time, by parallelizing the subtasks - sometimes over analyzing to an extent of procrastinating... do you see the extremities!! :)
Good that you have this habbit too.. If it was just me and G92' date=' I'd be mighty worried :phehehe:[/quote'] This is more common that you think it is - google karo, bahut milenge. Even I do that (and other variations of synchronizing) many times.

When I eat any regular meal with a side-dish (lets say for example Rice with potato curry or Naan with Mutter Paneer etc), I always leave some side-dish at the end and eat it separately. :D Always pee before I settle down to watch a movie in a theater to make sure I donÃÕ have address any sudden nature calls during the movie. :D Almost always run up a flight of stairs (provided its not like 10 stories worth stairs, obviously)
This is the first time I see someone mentioning this... even I do not have enough patience to take the stairs step by step - even if its 1 floor, or 5-6 floors, I run/hop/skip-steps to the destination. More over, many times I get dreams of sort of sliding (on the heels of shoes) down the long staircase - like you would do, if you slide skate-board down the stairs.... And the dream is so vivid, that I feel that I have this unique ability for real, forever since :). As for the meal one, I taste all the dishes, and then try to finish off asap the one I like the least ... and many times the host ends up pouring more of it, thinking I like it more :((

I hate flowers, especially dried ones. I can't stand their sight, their smell and I will never touch them as I consider it equivalent to garbage. This is one of the main reasons I avoid temples, functions and marriages. I am fine with roses though. I have a cousin who also hates flowers. She is the only other person I have met, apart from me of course, who hates flowers. So where can I collect my freak award. :D

I also do that.
I lock the car using the remote locking of car keys' date=' TWICE..I know i'd locked it the first time, still do the second time.. :dontknow:[/quote'] same here................be it a car or the door of my room