Thunder!

Mr. Wicket

^ ah Deftones are great, Id love to see them live. Chino Moreno is possibly the best rock/metal vocalist around today. Im not sure I 'get' Tool- great music but theres so much more to them lyrically that Im sure I dont appreciate. Big fan of Korn too

tool needs some getting used to-i first listened to them on radio in the US and was hooked-they love those meandering songs which seem to go on forever but its worth it.some quasi religiuos lyrics but i enjoy them.great to listen to in the car.

Quasi religious? Have you HEARD Eulogy? I love that song. "Come on down... get off your ****ing cross... we need the ****ing space to nail the next fool martyr!"
salil-just by hearing the song you would think it is some anti religious song but the song is supposedly a "eulogy"to a dead comedian Bill hicks .It is very vague though if you hear it for the first time and subject to the listeners interpretation.i thought the same when i heard it first. awesome song by the way.

I always thought Eulogy was about Jesus. Anyway, Tool are too intellectual for me, and yeah they are too meandering which I just cant get into. Especially on their last album, some of their earlier stuff- Aenima etc is less so i think... I need something 'tauter' personally. Give me Linkin Park anyday :p

Thanks for that KR! Farm on the freeway is a great song. It's time for some Heavy Fuel :winky:
Yo Gambo... have you heard the version of Heavy Fuel from Basel 92? Own bootlegs of most of that '92 On Every Street tour... there are some GREAT performances of that song, but the one from the Basel concert is just ****ing amazing. (Lemme know if you want me to email that over) UoRH7oxA_YA And UnderScore, agree- Thunderstruck is amazing. Although see the vid in the very first post of this thread - what an absolutely ELECTRIC performance that was.

Yo Gambo... have you heard the version of Heavy Fuel from Basel 92? Own bootlegs of most of that '92 On Every Street tour... there are some GREAT performances of that song, but the one from the Basel concert is just ****ing amazing. (Lemme know if you want me to email that over)
Yah, send it(gambit_2025@hotmail.com)! :orderorder: How about all I start a thread for all us guitar n00bs where we can upload vids of us playing some tunes?

:headshake: on vacation AND online = :fail:
not really vacation. still doing the same work, but just from a different location on the other side of the world. and still downloading a whole lot moar live bootlegs. And Gambo, given that hotmail's a ***** with big attachments, I'm just uploading it.

Hey... if you're an At the Gates fan you'll know they disbanded after that album. Although have you heard of The Haunted? Both the Björler brothers and the drummer from AtG created that group (along with a couple of others) after At the Gates split. Seriously awesome stuff - their first three albums are intense. Get 'The Haunted Made Me Do It' if you can (and seriously, how awesome a name is that?)... great ****. EDIT: And here's the Sultans - http://www.justupit.com/get.php?id=85b60ce769e797429365702fe7b9bc06 - 85 Houston. Whaddashow!

Yah' date=' send it(gambit_2025@hotmail.com)! :orderorder:[/quote'] thank you good sir, the addy will be duly spammed :woot: [untroll] I AM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL [/untroll]