Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

why are u recommending korean stuff? :hmmmm2: Dogville - good un. Also check out Manderlay. Primer has already been recommended I think.
My bro says "It doesn't matter, you can download the subs and I felt nobody would have heard of that movie so posted here." ...I recommend The Man from earth Man on wire - doc film existenz Dunno if any of you would have heard of these, anyway I am just 19 and none of my friends are aware of them.

My bro says "It doesn't matter, you can download the subs and I felt nobody would have heard of that movie so posted here."
oldboy is very good and is very popular in the west, so english sub are easy to get. But a hindi movie copied it with Sanjay dutt in it. Obviously the copied was crap as i dont think indian audience could digest the ending. Infernal affairs the original of the departed is also supposed to be very good. Havent seen it yet.

My bro says "It doesn't matter, you can download the subs and I felt nobody would have heard of that movie so posted here." ...I recommend The Man from earth Man on wire - doc film existenz Dunno if any of you would have heard of these, anyway I am just 19 and none of my friends are aware of them.
ya it's already recommended here. you should really read through the thread n00b :--D And no it is not about subtitles. Most people haven't heard of foreign movies. It is much more fun to find obscure English movies. That's the point of this thread.

ya it's already recommended here. you should really read through the thread n00b :--D And no it is not about subtitles. Most people haven't heard of foreign movies. It is much more fun to find obscure English movies. That's the point of this thread.
It is very easy to miss out when the thread runs to four pages. Maybe you should put some table and ask people to append their new recommendations. Maybe I shall do that this week end.

It is very easy to miss out when the thread runs to four pages. Maybe you should put some table and ask people to append their new recommendations. Maybe I shall do that this week end.
ya I was thinking of updating my original post. I dunno how to make tables. But, I'll just update it with the titles. And nah no need to append or anything, ppl like to add posters and comments...

ya I was thinking of updating my original post. I dunno how to make tables. But, I'll just update it with the titles. And nah no need to append or anything, ppl like to add posters and comments...
I saw some spread bet thread on cricket section wherein they had used a table. We can quote the main post and see how s/he has created it. :alberteinstein: PS: Man you got smileys for everything, I m loving this forum.

Most of you will probably know this one already: Original Sin with Antonio Banderas & Angelina Jolie.
Actually till date' date=' I haven't seen the full movie :--D[/quote'] I too haven't seen the entire film but I have see THAT scene on metacafe:secret:.

Actually till date' date=' I haven't seen the full movie :--D[/quote'] hahha me too, only seen a scene or 2 :winky:
What about The Prestige with Hugh Jackman & Christian Bale or Gone In 60 Seconds with Nicolas Cage & Angelina Jolie (again)?
Prestige is excellent. The world knows about gone in 60

hahha me too, only seen a scene or 2 :winky: Prestige is excellent. The world knows about gone in 60
I thought the world knows about Prestige too. Talking about Prestige, yesterday I saw The Illusionist. Loved the movie and also for the fact that I wasn't giving much thought while watching it and just let the movie take me for a ride, so wasn't really ready for the end. I felt like the inspector.:P

I thought the world knows about Prestige too. Talking about Prestige' date=' yesterday I saw The Illusionist. Loved the movie and also for the fact that I wasn't giving much thought while watching it and just let the movie take me for a ride, so wasn't really ready for the end. I felt like the inspector.:P[/quote'] Yeh Prestige is well known too, but I don't know many people that have seen it