Who is quickest left arm fast bowler played ever in world cricket.

Shatabadi express is also super fast but saali always late
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Wasim Jaffar was supposed to be very fast' date=' but usual Paki internecine politics and Akram and Imran made sure Jaffar never saw too many tests.[/quote'] i think u mean SALIM Jafeer. he was fast certainly not faster than Akram. i watched him on live TV a few times. I think Brett shultz of SA was lightning fast against india in the first SA Vs India series there, in the early 1990's. he put donald to shade when Donald was called as white lightning!
the answer is ashish nehra. his fastest ball has been 149.9 kph
Legendary statement, i think they are talking about consistently getting over the 145 kph mark IMO Mitchell looks and may be is the fastest, but Wakram was lethal !!! :--D
Legendary statement, i think they are talking about consistently getting over the 145 kph mark IMO Mitchell looks and may be is the fastest, but Wakram was lethal !!! :--D
Mitchell is not very easy to play and will get better with experience. He is more pacier than Akram was. Akram's highest speed was around 145, he can bowl up to 150 ks easily and his plus point is his stamina, he is tireless, never looks fatigued, thats a great strength for a fast bowler
Mitchell is not very easy to play and will get better with experience. He is more pacier than Akram was. Akram's highest speed was around 145' date=' he can bowl up to 150 ks easily and his plus point is his stamina, he is tireless, never looks fatigued, thats a great strength for a fast bowler[/quote'] Akram was capable of producing a 150k thunderbolt, all of a sudden, out of the blue. he was operating in the high 140k generally. he was known for bowling even 12 overs at a stretch. he had simply too many variations and did not have to rely on express pace.
Mitchell is not very easy to play and will get better with experience. He is more pacier than Akram was. Akram's highest speed was around 145' date=' he can bowl up to 150 ks easily and his plus point is his stamina, he is tireless, never looks fatigued, thats a great strength for a fast bowler[/quote'] Since the OP was about the Faster of the two, i think we have to go with Mitchell on that one, i've watched Wakram post 1995, he would be considered lethal out of the two !!! Phaast -- Mitch Lethal -- Wakram
I think Johnson is quick and defo quicker than Wasim of late 90s and afterwards....but if anybody saw Wasim early 90s- he was seriously quick when he wanted to be. He could be 90-93mph but in those days' date=' Waqar was much the quicker.[/quote'] agree with u.

WA is one of the very few, if not the only one, paki cricketer that I have some respect for. He was lethal even when he was not pacey. And a very useful batsman as well. Among the current bunch Johnson is miles ahead of any, even among all bowlers he is at the top rung because of his stamina, bowling and batting.