The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

Exactly. Karuna for whatever you might say is a master tactician. They should also thank DMDK for splitting the anti-incumbency votes. In fact word has it that Vijayakanth was paid to contest alone in these election.
Karunanidhi's secret to this election was hunger strikes .. he went on hunger strikes every second day and won the elections :giggle:

Communists have had their arses handed to them.
Communists had ruled a lot of states for a long time ... and the worst part was that they opposed any economic reform ... good to see them marginalzed in such a manner .. hope their story ends soon :pray:

Just listened to press conference of the Left leaders .. they are saying they will stay in the opposition and fight with the govt. .. seems they are still under the mental shock of losing elections.. they have been marginalized to a dozen seats in India and maybe they are still dreaming of opposing another economic reform :hysterical:

Just listened to press conference of the Left leaders .. they are saying they will stay in the opposition and fight with the govt. .. seems they are still under the mental shock of losing elections.. they have been marginalized to a dozen seats in India and maybe they are still dreaming of opposing another economic reform :hysterical:
best bit was "we always oppose the govt even when we are supporting them " :giggle:

best bit was "we always oppose the govt even when we are supporting them " :giggle:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: That is why it is said "Left will oppose anything which is right" .. they are habitual opposers like MI are habitual chokers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The best things came out of this election are all those power mongers like Sharad pawar,Mayawati,Jayalalitha,Karatt....etc got the treatment they deserved .And as a keralite i am extremely happy with the election there .Arrogant Pinaraayi vijayan got thrashed heavily .:dance: The worry thing is that Rahul Gandhi will come forward and will be the PM candidate for the next election .He has alreday been treated as Obama.:nervous:

The best things came out of this election are all those power mongers like Sharad pawar,Mayawati,Jayalalitha,Karatt....etc got the treatment they deserved .And as a keralite i am extremely happy with the election there .Arrogant Pinaraayi vijayan got thrashed heavily .:dance:The worry thing is that Rahul Gandhi will come forward and will be the PM candidate for the next election .He has alreday been treated as Obama.:nervous:
I thought Rahul Gandhi is popular amongst girls and regarded as one of the most eligible bachelors in the country :hmmmm2: Anyways I would be happy if he becomes the PM candidate in the next elections as I would like to see an educated Indian youth in the PM chair . .. and Rahul seems to be quite fair and can interact both with common men and elite .. he has got the qualities to be a good leader and I will be happy to see him as PM of India in 2014 .. however he and his party has to work for the Indian people and India's developement in order to retain the respect that he has got from the Indian people I still believe that all political leaders are scumdogs but Rahul Gandhi is an educated youth who thinks about India's developement and hence I would support him if he continues his work

No matter the result - we should be damn proud. The process is not perfect, the result may not be accepted by everyone - but be proud, very very proud. When the rest of that neighborhood is in a quagmire, our diverse motherland of 1 bn. people has completed another successful election. This is especially remarkable coming on the heels of a major terrorist event. Bhaarat maata ki jai! India_flag_emblem.jpg