The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

I can't speak for Salman Khan as I don't know the reasons for his campaigning for different parties. But speaking for myself I can easily see myself doing it because to me there isn't much to choose between most parties and my support just comes down to the individual candidate.
Aapko party manifesto parhne ki zaroorat hai thoda gaud se at least two main parties mein bahut difference hai.. Waise bhi in a centralized polity like India going for individual candidate hardly make any sense.. it;s the party which takes decison.. I wud have liked thigns to eb decentralise as Mahatam Gandhi had envisaged but until that happens party should be the paramount.. BTW unfortuanetely we don't have the level of decentralization in decison making even at the level it was during britihs rule.. For instance when Chitranjand Das got elected as mayor of Kolkata he asked that he has right to pick his own municipal commissioner. British establishment replied he can pick any from the list of ICS officers. C R Das's reply was that it was is prerogative who to pick and his choice must not be limited to ICS officer. British granted him this right and CR Das went ahead and picked a 20 year old Subhash Chandra Bose. As expected his perfornace was exemplary but Bose was thrown behind bars on charge of subversive activity. A dilemmah ensued then C R Das wrote to the powers to be since Bose had been a very capable commissiner I would like him to continue and his charges of subversion has no bearing on his ability to discharge responsibilities as commissiner. British agreed and all the files used to go to jail cell of Subhash Chandra Bose and from there he kept working as commissioner. We want this level of decentralitaion the moment this happens individual's character will gain importance irrespective of party they are running for. Till this happens I sincerely belive it;s waste of vote to give consideration on individual candidate's ability because he she will have no say in larger scheme fo party.. For instance if an MP gets riight to pick dictrict commisioner and district police office and all other plum positions of interest through which real execution of project takes place then people pickign a clean individual with clean intention might bring results. If nothing else one would know what one will get .. People will upto large extent stop voting for criminal elements.. but this high command culture of Nehruji grounded decentralied admisntration envisaged by gandhiji and we are paying the price.. Anyway Salman Khan I am sure is not considering the merit of individusl he isjust considering pocket of individual candidates..

Congress ko expose karana bahtu badaa kaam hai bhaya.. geroge Fernandis bakhubi nibhata hai wo.. waise bhi we hardly have any politician from Bihar who cud be termed intellectual other than fernandis.. Mostly chahe hindi bole ya angreji larkhadata rahta hai.. I guess Bihar deserves one such MP if it has to be an outsider so be it..
Ab iss baat se humko khunnas hota hai. Yeh kya logic hua?? Ek tarah bologe ke Congress ne kuch nahin kiya doosre taraf bologe ke Fernandez is okay even if he doesnt do anything! I am pretty pisssed at leaders like Fernandez who take their seats for granted. A very familiar name in this regards is Meera Kumar. She keeps winning from Sasaram even though she has done nothing for the town. Her father, Babu Javjeevan Ram, atleast did something for the area. She does nothing and keeps getting elected. Wonder how that works.
Is baar waise nahin jitega aur Jd(u) candidate ko bhi nahin jitane dega.> waise Nitish babu galati kiye ak perfect lota CaptaiN jay Narayan nishad ko tcket deke.. ye harami sala paanch saal mein paanch party badalata hai...... he seamlessly moves fro Jd(u) ot RJD to BJP to congress to LJp.. someohow all party keep giving him ticket
Jai Narayan Nishaadh to Fernandez se bhi aged hai. How does Fernandez not get a ticket but Nishaad saab did? Waise Nishaad saab Captain kis baat ke hain?

Ab iss baat se humko khunnas hota hai. Yeh kya logic hua?? Ek tarah bologe ke Congress ne kuch nahin kiya doosre taraf bologe ke Fernandez is okay even if he doesnt do anything! I am pretty pisssed at leaders like Fernandez who take their seats for granted. A very familiar name in this regards is Meera Kumar. She keeps winning from Sasaram even though she has done nothing for the town. Her father, Babu Javjeevan Ram, atleast did something for the area. She does nothing and keeps getting elected. Wonder how that works. Jai Narayan Nishaadh to Fernandez se bhi aged hai. How does Fernandez not get a ticket but Nishaad saab did? Waise Nishaad saab Captain kis baat ke hain?
Army man hai Yaar aisa bhi nahin hai kuch nahin karta hai .. karta hai wo.. jitana flyover hai muzafafrpur mein sab usi ka laya huaa hai.. par main in sabse bada kaam manta hun congress ko expose karane ka.. Nishaad 80 saal ka hai army mein captain tha.. Pate ki baat hai wo khuleaam bolata hai kisi party mein koi morality nahin hai mujhe jo election ke tiem sahi lagta hai uska ticket leta hun aur use de bhi dete hain party wale.. LJP ke ticket pe jo bhagwaan laal sehni hai wo ex-BJP member hai.. seasoned RSS pracharak.. sala morality kuchh hai hi nahin logon ko ticket na mila to party chhod diye picchali baad RJD ke ticket pe the Sehniji..

Ashok Sahu calls church indulges in conversion and that becomes enough ground to throw him behind bars.. over zealous EC at work.. Stating the obvious where despite rules being all conversion must be reported none of them gets reported and conversion keeps going on, now is hate speech..

Aapko party manifesto parhne ki zaroorat hai thoda gaud se at least two main parties mein bahut difference hai.. Waise bhi in a centralized polity like India going for individual candidate hardly make any sense.. it;s the party which takes decison.. I wud have liked thigns to eb decentralise as Mahatam Gandhi had envisaged but until that happens party should be the paramount.. We want this level of decentralitaion the moment this happens individual's character will gain importance irrespective of party they are running for. Till this happens I sincerely belive it;s waste of vote to give consideration on individual candidate's ability because he she will have no say in larger scheme fo party.. For instance if an MP gets riight to pick dictrict commisioner and district police office and all other plum positions of interest through which real execution of project takes place then people pickign a clean individual with clean intention might bring results. If nothing else one would know what one will get .. People will upto large extent stop voting for criminal elements.. but this high command culture of Nehruji grounded decentralied admisntration envisaged by gandhiji and we are paying the price.. Anyway Salman Khan I am sure is not considering the merit of individusl he isjust considering pocket of individual candidates..
Yaar, party manifestos are not worth the paper they are written on in most cases. Anyhow, my thinking originates from the point of view that if we vote and support the right individuals on a consistent basis we will get the right individuals in the parliament. If we vote and support for gundas and criminals just because they happen to be from a certain party we'll have them representing us. If we have enough good people in the assembly then only good can come out of it irrespective of the party they belong to. If done on a consistent basis it will also ensure that even the rogues mend their ways as they will realize that's the only way to win an election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyGq4wISq4]YouTube - Shekhar Suman from BJP to Congress[/ame] Shekhar Suman gracing the podium of BJP during Modi's swearing-in ceremony after 2002 Gujarat election.. these days he is romaing around shouting he was always with congress. Mind you this swearing-in happened after godhara post-godhara election.. Shameless creature

Yaar' date=' party manifestos are not worth the paper they are written on in most cases. Anyhow, my thinking originates from the point of view that if we vote and support the right individuals on a consistent basis we will get the right individuals in the parliament. If we vote and support for gundas and criminals just because they happen to be from a certain party we'll have them representing us. If we have enough good people in the assembly then only good can come out of it irrespective of the party they belong to. If done on a consistent basis it will also ensure that even the rogues mend their ways as they will realize that's the only way to win an election.[/quote'] let me ask you what's the use of a right person when he she sells his soul to party boss.. Take example fo Manmohan Singh HE goes to any extent to justify even unjutifiable (1) Quttrochi's money gets released Manmohan claims it didn't happen when that stand became untenable he says I didn't know ( CBI is under PM btw) (2) Again Tytler gets clean chit he lies staright face that he didn't know.. What is the use of this kind of good person who otherwsie wud not have behaved liked this Unless proper decentralization of power happens individual goodness of candidate is meaningless it's always the high connmad more so in a party which has zero intra party democracy like congress

Sahu' date=' himself had blamed Christians for the killing of VHP leader Swami Laxamananda Saraswati [b']without any proof if I may add. Saraswati's killing had led to large-scale violence, which left 43 people dead. So , this nut better be careful what he spews !
And this comign from people who do modi bashing without shred of profo every-day.. Christians and hindu are involved in fight there and it's pretty legitimate to claim what he is claimign.> laxmananad even before hsi death himself had reported chrstian mafia is out there to kill him.. Whatever be the case this can't be termed hate speech. We bllody everyday hear on media hwo hindus kiled chrstians by your yardstick even that should be shunned unless it is proven in court.. as usual youo are spewing nosense all the the time negating your own words

looks like BJP will lose some seats they won last time in Karnataka.4 time BJP MP from bangalore south Ananth kumar has a tough fight but my Dad informs me that he will win.
I hope the Mangalore incident and Valentine Day incidents etc. does not backfire for the BJP ... the Indian youth at least does not support opposition of Valentine Day and such things :((

I hope the Mangalore incident and Valentine Day incidents etc. does not backfire for the BJP ... the Indian youth at least does not support opposition of Valentine Day and such things :((
lol-we are not Mumbai .this is a non-issue as far as karnataka is concerned.

Prakash Jhaji noted film-maker caught distributing money 10 lakh amongst voters against him from BJP. I thought he would win this time hands down given Paaswan has put in place a steel mill and Jhaji himself has put a lot of money into development of Betiah region..Seems jha ji is not taking any chance But seems Jhaji has decided to jettsion the morally upright campaign of last time and this time is taking no chance. Distributing money like a crooked politician.. Seems politics turns even saints into crooks... Unlike popular belief news like this actually aids your popularity.. Yes we the people are corrupt to the core politicians are just tapping into that mental corruption of people.

Yaar Srir Ram Sen is sopposition of BJP have officialluy bene opposition in state elction there why does everyone erroneously keeps connecting them.

Yaar Srir Ram Sen is sopposition of BJP have officialluy bene opposition in state elction there why does everyone erroneously keeps connecting them.
I am really not sure if sri ram sena is not related to the BJP... you say they are opposing BJP and go to their side and they are mentioning BJP this and BJP that all over the site .. I cannot understand why they will promote BJP if they are opposing them :dontknow: Secondly, bajrang dal also kept beating India's youth on Valentine Day .. they were also there and said they will punish anybody celebrating Valentine's Day ... everybody saw them even beating brothers and sisters suspecting them to be couple. WTF do these bastards think .. I am totally against these bastards as well as bastards of other religions.. they do not have the right to beat anybody in a democracy .. and fecking how does a couple celebrating Valentine Day make any difference .. they are all bunch of illiterates who need to go and feck themselves up BTW these sri rame sena, bajrang dal, vhp, muslim fanatics etc. need to feck themselves off ... if they are so worried about India then the fecking bustards can join the army and serve the nation instead.. beating up girls, youth and innocent people are cheap acts and it increases the hatred for them amongst India's youth .. and I guarantee that most of those fecking beggars are illiterate nerds and nothing else Most Indian youth would start supporting BJP if they cut off their relations from all these fecking organizations .. I hate when these fecking people try to disturb India and India's youth when we are developing into a modern India and an economic superpower .. the youth are the future of India and hope they do not forget that at all :(( Anyways I dont care whoever wins the elections .. the fecking corrupted Mayawati might also become one of the top national parties soon ... all these Indian political parties are fecking shimits and it does not make any difference if any of them gets the PM chair .. India's economy is gradually becoming independent of the govt. intervention as most of it is dependent on private sectors and so none of these fecking parties can hamper India's grown :icflove:

Sriram Sene is in opposition to BJP just check the facts yaar BajRang Dal again is in opposition with BJp certianly on the nonsensncial issues they raise for sure.. MODi is openly fightign against them IN gujarat for heaven's sake.. When Sharad Pawar called Modi saying some Bajrang dal people are creating problme Modi's uneuivocal reply was .> Kariye sabko andar.. YE kab natak band hoga koi bhi safforn chonga pahan ke kuchh kar jaaye aur uski jimmedari BJP pe rakh dete hain..