Lets not forget who started all this…

Ram

Take it in a positive way' date='Salil.i'm appreciating his unbiased approach[/quote'] Yeah, so um, how come I didn't get any appreciation when I defend MS Dhoni everytime you come up with a convoluted way to attack him ? :D (Anyways, don't take it so seriously. Lets not even think about categorizing us that way)

Excellent, Lord. Will you also chime in on the SRT threads and tell us how wonderful it is to see North and South Indians complimenting a Mumbaikar? Or next time a few of us big up Sehwag, talk about how wonderful and heartwarming it is to see both Mumbaikars and Biharis and South Indians supporting a Delhiite? Seriously, the regionalist mentality on here is just ****ing moronic. (Especially the idea that some people here are 'anti Punjabi' because they won't give verbal blowjobs to Yuvraj every time he hits a few sixes.)

Excellent, Lord. Will you also chime in on the SRT threads and tell us how wonderful it is to see North and South Indians complimenting a Mumbaikar? Or next time a few of us big up Sehwag, talk about how wonderful and heartwarming it is to see both Mumbaikars and Biharis and South Indians supporting a Delhiite? Seriously, the regionalist mentality on here is just ****ing moronic.
they r different .they r praised by one n all.but yuvraj is rarely given his due.n wen some Punjabi or a northie does praise it is seen as a bias.thats why i said it. anyways dont take it too seriously.i was just trying to appreciate him,dont take it negatively