It is a bad sign we lost the last ODI, the tests are gone!!

Cricket become more and more commercial thing today. NZ provided flat tracks. I can remember that only 225-250 are great ODI scores there in the past. Can't believe it become commercial? Why the hell all 5 ODI's are Day-Night Matches? Only to make Indians watch it and earn more money. We've done so (150 all out) in past so many times. Last ODI in SL, Asia Cup Final, etc. We do need some future sachin, dravid like players who can steady the innings at any situation. Not just "oh hit it hard, baby" players.

Cricket become more and more commercial thing today. NZ provided flat tracks. I can remember that only 225-250 are great ODI scores there in the past. Can't believe it become commercial? Why the hell all 5 ODI's are Day-Night Matches? Only to make Indians watch it and earn more money. .
hang on , so you want games to be played at odd hours so noone can watch ??

So you are saying that If those are Day Matches NZs weren't watch it? My Point is NZ provided flat tracks, so that many runs can be scored, give entertainment to Indians and make money. They aren't take advantage of typical NZ tracks, neither they take care about winning games. So we win easily.

So you are saying that If those are Day Matches NZs weren't watch it? My Point is NZ provided flat tracks, so that many runs can be scored, give entertainment to Indians and make money. They aren't take advantage of typical NZ tracks, neither they take care about winning games. So we win easily.
Have you been watching cricket for the past 2 months or a long before that? If you were watching long before, I'm very afraid for you. You might want to consult a doctor for the syndrome you're suffering from - its called 'Short term memory loss'. Because, as far as I can tell, since 2004 onwards, NZ wickets have become flatter every year, and haven't been seaming much. But then I wouldn't expect you to know.

Thanks for the Suggestion. Thats what I am trying to say. Flatter Tracks, More 4s and 6s, More Entertainment. More MONEY. Again, My point is NZ wickets is much better(flatter) to Indian Team than we toured last time. So nothing special about this win and celebrating it we've won a ODI series after xxx years, etc. OK. What about the habit of getting all about for 150 runs?

Thanks for the Suggestion. Thats what I am trying to say. Flatter Tracks' date=' More 4s and 6s, More Entertainment. More MONEY. Again, My point is NZ wickets is much better(flatter) to Indian Team than we toured last time. So nothing special about this win and celebrating it we've won a ODI series after xxx years, etc. OK. What about the habit of getting all about for 150 runs?[/quote'] ? I don't understand what you're complaining about in this post. India hasn't played in NZ since 2002, you noob. If everything was done to satisfy India, why have NZ been losing Australia and of all teams, England ?! by making flat tracks?
Thanks for the Suggestion. Thats what I am trying to say. Flatter Tracks' date=' More 4s and 6s, More Entertainment. More MONEY. Again, My point is NZ wickets is much better(flatter) to Indian Team than we toured last time. So nothing special about this win and celebrating it we've won a ODI series after xxx years, etc. OK. What about the habit of getting all about for 150 runs?[/quote'] kirtan my dumbfounded mate,check this out This happened a year before you were born thou http://content.cricinfo.com/nzvaus/engine/match/251495.html http://content.cricinfo.com/nzvaus/engine/match/251496.html
Shane, how about other games like this? http://content.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/63827.html Um... 10 years ago... and on one of those incredibly green and damp wickets where India got slaughtered. Flat tracks only came NOW, y'realize that right? And another from 19 years back... http://content.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63525.html
Lulz Salil, i remember that Prasad scored 30 on that green devil :--D
Thanks for the Suggestion. Thats what I am trying to say. Flatter Tracks' date=' More 4s and 6s, More Entertainment. More MONEY. Again, My point is NZ wickets is much better(flatter) to Indian Team than we toured last time. So nothing special about this win and celebrating it we've won a ODI series after xxx years, etc. OK. What about the habit of getting all about for 150 runs?[/quote'] That is very strange logic you have there. NZ were 60+ for 6 at one stage. If that didn't please NZ scored less than 300 both times. You want low scores, you have it. As for ODIs if it were played during the day how can people that go to work come and watch? There is already enough dearth of cricket followers in NZ and day games will only bring that number down.