Off field advantages of India going out

1. Illegal Betting in India will go down for the world Cup ....( The bookies might have made money already). 2. Environmental advantages....So much power will be saved with TVs and Lights switched off. 3.World Cup usually comes during Exam season.....They can concentrate on studies...

Re: Off field advantages of India going out The 3rd one works for me too! Got final exams in less than a month, I think even God wanted me to revise so made him go out of the WC. Now come on, you can't really blame our batsmen, they were being so considerate :hic:

Re: Off field advantages of India going out

1. Illegal Betting in India will go down for the world Cup ....( The bookies might have made money already). On the contrary, since bookies and people lost so much, people will bet more to recover 2. Environmental advantages....So much power will be saved with TVs and Lights switched off. They would have watched something else if wasn't cricket, not a real biggie 3.World Cup usually comes during Exam season.....They can concentrate on studies... Nahh, they study upto a point, cricket or not cricket