'Brain decline' begins at age 27

Sachinism

:omg:
Bol re, sahi hain ki nahnin! I'll tell u a lil secret bt varun, varun and I were chatting on Yahoo or MSN and this was like 2004, I was leaving the chat and varun thought I left and he accidentally wrote a message for me instead of the girl he was chatting with..he said "oh kudiye" and he realized his mitake and shut the window SO looks like oh kudiye is oh UK

Bol re, sahi hain ki nahnin! I'll tell u a lil secret bt varun, varun and I were chatting on Yahoo or MSN and this was like 2004, I was leaving the chat and varun thought I left and he accidentally wrote a message for me instead of the girl he was chatting with..he said "oh kudiye" and he realized his mitake and shut the window SO looks like oh kudiye is oh UK
:hysterical::hysterical:

:haha: u pol kholu