Ind vs NZ, Test 1 : Predictions Day wise

SachDan

Very difficult game to predict. I am having a tough time reading this one. As usual, morning session is going to be critical. If we hadn't lost Sehwag to a stupid run out this morning, we may already have been leading by 50 - 100 runs...his dismissal was that critical to today's tempo. Likewise, tomorrow's first hour will determine the tempo and outcome of the day.

None came even close to the score. Either you guys predicted way too much or way too less.
Except for h4te. He was spot on. I think a lot of us underestimated the track after noon yesterday. I for one thought they'd find it very easy to bat on, but apart from a few cut shots Dravid and Gambhir were playing, it was very hard to drive down the ground. I think only Sachin managed one straight drive. A lot of runs scored square of the wicket - which in these conditions actually do make sense.
:nice: yes Im awesome .. Here is my prediction India to bat - if India is all out or if India declares then NZ to bat :pray:
there u go.i can bet 100% that u will get this one right too. my prediction(learning from u)): Sachin, Yuvi to start proceedings with the bat. Dhoni to come in if either of them gets out. Bhajji to bat right handed. in bowling,Zak n Ishant to open with the new ball. Munaf to bowl right arm medium pace. okay enuf now:--D
Except for h4te. He was spot on. I think a lot of us underestimated the track after noon yesterday. I for one thought they'd find it very easy to bat on, but apart from a few cut shots Dravid and Gambhir were playing, it was very hard to drive down the ground. I think only Sachin managed one straight drive. A lot of runs scored square of the wicket - which in these conditions actually do make sense.
did he really predicted that score before the day started?????????????????????????? :omg: