Sehwag's field placement, our catching and fielding

Dhoni... damknit this team is over-reliant on him.
i was just thinking about this..MSD keeps saying that this team does not rely on any individuals but man he is wrong..MSD is the glue that keeps this team together and thats pretty evident from this test..
i was just thinking about this..MSD keeps saying that this team does not rely on any individuals but man he is wrong..MSD is the glue that keeps this team together and thats pretty evident from this test..
Some would think I'd be gloating abt that fact. But, man no. Team is always first. :isalute: I hope Dhoni atleast sends some advice.
I hope we lose and learn some lessons rather than escape despite being outplayed and underperforming in our mental faculties I am rooting for a NZ win- we can admire stardom all we want but I do respect discipline and that has been commendably displayed by the Kiwis. They absolutely deserve to win this one and we deserve to lose.
That's pretty lame. This team has been setting records in the past year in both ODIs/Tests and as usual, but at the first signs of trouble you bail out. Whatta noob.
Yaar ultimately it comes to the fact that either you like Dhoni or don't like Dhoni but the current Indian team's success owes a lot to Dhoni :isalute:
u posted same wat i was going to reply to him :two_thumbs_up:
The guy is such a dingleberry. On match threads he's all doom and gloom every time something goes wrong but when we're start winning he's acting like a front runner. Can't stand fakes and wannabees like that.
The guy is such a dingleberry. On match threads he's all doom and gloom every time something goes wrong but when we're start winning he's acting like a front runner. Can't stand fakes and wannabees like that.
He accompanied by that ben jonhson FL - raked a spell of doom/hellberry on the match thread y'day.
That's pretty lame. This team has been setting records in the past year in both ODIs/Tests and as usual, but at the first signs of trouble you bail out. Whatta noob.
so I am a fair weather high demanding fan What's your problem with that??
People have the right to be dumb' date=' no can take it away from 'em. But they absolutely cannot try to spread their dumbness and thats exactly what is happening in this thread.[/quote'] Dumbest are those who judge online personas and feel some kind of pride asserting that they are intellectually superior to online identities.
Dumbest are those who judge online personas and feel some kind of pride asserting that they are intellectually superior to online identities.
Absolutely. So let us all hear you reel of your 'real-life' acheivements...Bharat Ratna? Hunt down ULFA terrorists in the weekend? Won 3 Booker Prizes? or is it Nobel price for Economics?
Absolutely. So let us all hear you reel of your 'real-life' acheivements...Bharat Ratna? Hunt down ULFA terrorists in the weekend? Won 3 Booker Prizes? or is it Nobel price for Economics?
Why would I come to an internet forum and talk about my "real life" achievements to a bunch of ids?? I come here for some fun- lets leave the ego boosting to losers like you.
Why would I come to an internet forum and talk about my "real life" achievements to a bunch of ids?? I come here for some fun- lets leave the ego boosting to losers like you.
what Ego? I am asking you mate, everytime you insisting 'I have enough achievements in real-life... I dont care bout you guys...' So lets hear, what are your 'achievements'? And just so that you know, I was speaking in very generic terms when referred to dumb people not spreading their 'wealth' around. Its quite a co-incidence that you took offense to it within minutes.