Congrats NZL for winning the test match

umpire

Guest gaurav_indian
Nah umpire beat me to it. I just spiced it up. Yes, anything less than 2-0 or 3-0 would be unacceptable. Considering how this test is going the most India can do it bat well to a draw. Don't worry it won't happen.
Seriously how many test matches have you watched?:winky:
Chalo I am with umpire' date=' yeh test to gaya. If today (2nd day) belongs to NZ, we are losing this one and the 3rd test. It will be 1-2 and India will continue to suck because they are perennial suckers!![/quote'] Serious question; Are you really like this or you say such things just for the claps?
Guest gaurav_indian
Serious question; Are you really like this or you say such things just for the claps?
He is a plastic cricket fan.:dance:They change loyalties after every match.:dance:

Congrats to India for drawing the 2nd test!! I told you so!! :--D :--D That was a jinx thread. Seriously, To bat 2+ days to save at match is incredible! Congrats India. Now Sehwag should drop on his knees and kiss the following ar*es: 1. Gambhir 2. Dravid 3. Laxman 4. Tendulkar 5. Yuvraj in that order. They made up for his stupid mistakes.

And an innings defeat that too!! The "mighty" Indians have fallen!! Too much complacency.
Complacency was when we fielded. We could have atleast rectified it when batting. Sehwag - well, nothing more to say Gambhir atleast could have adjusted to the situation after Sehwag's wicket. But he has to dominate and smash Jeetan Patel as soon as he is brought onto bowl!!!
OK That's it' date=' SRT gone!! India will get bundled under 350.[/quote'] 350 or not - I dont care...Darn it, if they have to bat out of the skin in 2nd Inn, so be it. They gotta save the Test the 11 of them. What the hell is this otherwise? Shame if we lose to NZ on flat pitch like this just becoz of butter finger fielding and brain freeze batting by openers.
350 or not - I dont care...Darn it' date=' if they have to bat out of the skin in 2nd Inn, so be it. They gotta save the Test the 11 of them. What the hell is this otherwise? Shame if we lose to NZ on flat pitch like this just becoz of butter finger fielding and brain freeze batting by openers.[/quote'] They did not even get to 350. Surviving for two days is going to be difficult. This one is gone.