Imran Khan:Dravid and Chappell should be allowed to continue

Bumper

Re: Imran Khan:Dravid and Chappell should be allowed to continue If not Rahul Dravid, go for Anil Kumble as captain of the test team. He is a tough cookie, will never let anyone else's opinions dominate his own. I'm sure he will ensure coach and selectors just do their job, nothing less, nothing more. It's a pity he was never even considered as a captaincy material in test cricket :shrug: I think he has won the domestic championship captaining too.

Re: Imran Khan:Dravid and Chappell should be allowed to continue

Simple logic Imran Khan = Pakistani Pakistani = India's bitter rival India's bitter rival likes to see India fail... As an Indian, I'd like to see Chappell as Pakistani coach... :lmao:
:lmao: waisay in all seriousness i have noticed from your posts that you try your best to keep this "bitter rivalry" going.
If it didn't exist, who would enjoy the matches as much as they do now? Would people have shelled out so much in advance in anticipation of another huge game (only to be presented with Bangla v Ireland?! :lmao: )...

It's a pity he was never even considered as a captaincy material in test cricket :shrug: I think he has won the domestic championship captaining too.
Yes , he should have been the captain long ago. He got screwed by Dalmiya who backed Ganguly even though Kumble was the vice captain. I wonder why Dalmiya choose Ganguly ? :hic:

Correction: Sarfraz as coach & Afridi as captain. The former doesnt think before he speaks' date=' the latter doesnt think, period :hic:[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: with Miandad as manager "The Three Stooges" will be complete

Re: Imran Khan:Dravid and Chappell should be allowed to continue Imran Khan is always comparing Tendulkar with Viv Richards. Tendulkar has risen to the occasion a number of times. For example his 98 against Pakistan in WC2003. How great a batsmen was Viv Richards? 've eard he was very aggressive and confident. Was he better than Tendulkar?