Is the pitch that flat or do we suck.....

A simple formula to describe defeat Defeat = (Misfields + Dropping catches + Playing poor strokes + Having more than needed patience + Poor line and length while bowling + Having improper field placements)* A CAPTAIN LIKE SEHWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we come to know how can we lose this all important test match

Dravid' date=' I don't care how many runs he scoresl, has to go.[/quote'] How many catches did he drop in the last 2 days ? Cricinfo reports "Rahul Dravid missed a tough one - he would back himself to take about 50% of such catches." You guys are so harsh on him. He's dropped one very tough chance and all of a sudden, you want to crucify him. And that was all. Everything else dropped short of him (if any came in his way at all). I want Dravid to be in the team because sometimes we can **** up, and we need someone of his caliber and quality to resurrect the innings. You want to sacrifice that because he missed a half-chance ? And why not Yuvraj? Dropped 2 very easy catches in slip cordon. I bet you had Laxman been there, he would've gotten both. And then outfielding was quite bad.
Dravid' date=' I don't care how many runs he scoresl, has to go.[/quote'] mate ur Raina is still in diapers when compared to RD and as the above posters have pointed out, a situation like this, we count on RD and other seniors to save us..so be thankful that we have such a player in our ranks rite now..