Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

no advertisement of other IPL teams in this thread.:nono:
Well he did not exactly win you the cup last time' date=' did he?:P[/quote']
No advertisement. Serious question. Why would you want to mess with him?
set aside sachin who and the fake indians and the dischargers pls.. here comes the REAL HERO who has Winning as his habit...
chennai-super-kings-banner.jpg
20080510502101801.jpg
all DCs, ACs and fake indians can go :lollypop:

I actually want to see Deccan Chargers doing well this season Last time, they were the envy of all before the tournamentl, having the best team on paper, but everything went bad after that If their bowlers hit form, they can pose a serious threat to most teams....not for CSK tho :winky:

Is nik the only DC arnd' date=' or do we have someone to back this lone ranger :winky:[/quote'] Oh there are many DC fans here....maybe just too embarassed to admit. But for me I will support DC till the end. When I could support the Indian team of the 90's no matter what, why should I chicken out from supporting this team. I have faith in them, they will come good.:isalute:

Oh there are many DC fans here....maybe just too embarassed to admit. But for me I will support DC till the end. When I could support the Indian team of the 90's no matter what' date=' why should I chicken out from supporting this team. I have faith in them, they will come good.:isalute:[/quote'] if they are embarrassed about being a fan then they are not real fans at all. fixed.