Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

DC are playing BRC tonight. I'd love to see BRC win but won't mind if DC wins this one. They are such a good bunch of cricketers and are great to watch. A team that has the class and likes of Laxman, Gilly, Gibbs, Fidel, Rohit Sharma, RP Singh, Styris and Vaas should not ideally lose. Now that they have got rid of Afridi and given that the drunken fisherman Symonds is not with the team DC are my second favorite team after BRC. Let DC thrash all other teams but for BRC :two_thumbs_up:

DC are playing BRC tonight. I'd love to see BRC win but won't mind if DC wins this one. They are such a good bunch of cricketers and are great to watch. A team that has the class and likes of Laxman' date=' Gilly, Gibbs, Fidel, Rohit Sharma, RP Singh, Styris and Vaas should not ideally lose. Now that they have got rid of Afridi and given that the drunken fisherman Symonds is not with the team DC are my second favorite team after BRC. Let DC thrash all other teams but for BRC :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

DC needs to sort out their batting. It sucked in the last four games. Gibbs contributing only in binaries. Gilly and Rohit aren't able to convert their decent starts into big ones. Smith is just about ok. Laxman sucks big time in T20. Suman seems to be good find and coming up good. Venu at last found his touch a bit and contributed something to team's total. At least 2-3 batsmen need to click for 160+ total. Hopefully Symonds, expected to be available for the last 5 DC matches, should be able to give much needed boost to their batting line up. Bowling wise they are ok, as long as they keep that trundler harmeet singh out of their line up. :dc::dc::dc::dc:

This feels like someone's changed the channel to Gemini T.V.... :giggle: Please, change it back to NDTV-India or CNN-IBN or BBC.. :D
:hysterical: or change the thread tu eni godi hamar digal baidas.......blah blah blah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s :- no disrespect shown on any of the languages....so no harm intended

:hysterical: or change the thread tu eni godi hamar digal baidas.......blah blah blah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s :- no disrespect shown on any of the languages....so no harm intended
u just said " I have crippled my third leg" My condolences :sniffle: