IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Talking about the involvement of my family and friends' date=' the other day my friend calls me up in the middle of work and asks me if there is any way he can follow my race without being a member. (He is too scared that he would become addicted if he becomes a member). I told him I shall let you know when I go to top, but he said my colleagues want to follow too. I just gave up. I was not the only mad guy around. The best part is my bro calls me from India after a long gap and the first question he asks is how am I doing in SS?[/quote'] cool:two_thumbs_up:

Talking about the involvement of my family and friends' date=' the other day my friend calls me up in the middle of work and asks me if there is any way he can follow my race without being a member. (He is too scared that he would become addicted if he becomes a member). I told him I shall let you know when I go to top, but he said my colleagues want to follow too. I just gave up. I was not the only mad guy around. The best part is my bro calls me from India after a long gap and the first question he asks is how am I doing in SS?[/quote'] Dude, ask your friends to join in too.

Dude' date=' ask your friends to join in too.[/quote'] As I said, everyone is too busy and just cannot afford the time. Most of them are CEOs, VPs, PMs etc. and all they can do is say 'Good job buddy'. Th best they do if they really get interested over the weekends is call me and say please pick Quiney up, I know he is gonna perform, don't even go near Uthappa etc.

Is there any thread which really explains about the various ways to earn ICF dollars. Frankly speaking, I am just surprised that Shane has joined last August and has about 170 m or so and if most of it is from betting, wow... he does seem to be one great gambler.

Is there any thread which really explains about the various ways to earn ICF dollars. Frankly speaking' date=' I am just surprised that Shane has joined last August and has about 170 m or so and if most of it is from betting, wow... he does seem to be one great gambler.[/quote'] The only ways are, 1.) SS 2.) Betting/Live Bets 3.) Quizes (not much help, we need to ask Mr. Wicket for better incentives) I earned majority through betting :winky: Stats 315bbc6.jpghttp://www.indiancricketfans.com/vbookie.php?do=stats

The only ways are, 1.) SS 2.) Betting/Live Bets 3.) Quizes (not much help, we need to ask Mr. Wicket for better incentives)
Have there been any live bets of late? Also as far as quizzes are concerned, would you get any ICF if you submit a quiz?

I was surprised to see you go down. I know you missed 3 games but you must have had real bad games
Oh dont ask me man.. There was a time when I was running too close to you and Shane. In fact I was at #2 for a day or 2, with just a 14 point deficit from Shane. I was leading you by 321 points and Bobby by 587 points... That was the best I could get to... After that, bad luck started. I intentionally did not pick Symonds in his first match, because he just came back from a duck against minnows.. and backed Gibbs instead. And everybody else picked Symo and immediately I was down by 100 points. Then in the next match I dint pick Hayden (that was the only matcbh where I dint have Hayden) and Dhoni and rest is pretty easy for you to work out... Since then I had been pushed down. Some of my picks have gone horribly wrong. Unlucky I would say... And now with just a few gams left.. I dont think I can get anywhere near 4th, unless if anybody makes any big mistake... Now my objective is to beat Tapi and finish 5th, which I think is achievable. Lets see...