IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Guest Hiten.

Best part about this is, you are a fellow Canadian.... :finger::finger: to all the Uncle Sam's nephews ... :yay:

After lot of deliberation, substituted Manish for Ross at 9:29 CST. I seriously did not think Bob would do that. It was great fun fighting for the top spot, but frankly speaking - I knew I never deserved it and am glad Bob came out in flying colors. Excellent job mate.

After lot of deliberation' date=' substituted Manish for Ross at 9:29 CST. I seriously did not think Bob would do that. It was great fun fighting for the top spot, but frankly speaking - I knew I never deserved it and am glad Bob came out in flying colors. Excellent job mate.[/quote'] thks karteekmvs well played :two_thumbs_up:

After lot of deliberation' date=' substituted Manish for Ross at 9:29 CST. I seriously did not think Bob would do that. It was great fun fighting for the top spot, but frankly speaking - I knew I never deserved it and am glad Bob came out in flying colors. Excellent job mate.[/quote'] well everybody deserved to win and u could have won today but i guess i got lucky , well played