Leave team India alone, WE WILL EASILY DRAW!

The OTT criticism of the indian team after 3 days of the match is ridiculous. We are a top team. In fact the best in the world. We we will draw this test with ease. In fact by lunch day 5 I guarantee there will only be one team with a chance of winning and that will be INDIA! We got stitiched up by the toss, and skipper pulling out just before the match. Leave sehwag alone, he is class and is allowed the odd blip. He will slam a double ton in 3rd test. Day 4 will see a run fest for India. Tendulkar I guarantee will slam a ton if gets a bat! In fact we may even win if pitch brakes up day 5 as by then will will lead by 200 plus. Bhaji may spin us to victory. By day 5 the kiwis will be on their feet after being in field for nealry 2 and a half days. Do not forget the brilliance we have shown over last few years which they will show once again. We are a top team and the boys deserve our 100% backing as they have shown they dont let us down!

The OTT criticism of the indian team after 3 days of the match is ridiculous. We are a top team. In fact the best in the world. We we will draw this test with ease. In fact by lunch day 5 I guarantee there will only be one team with a chance of winning and that will be INDIA! We got stitiched up by the toss, and skipper pulling out just before the match. Leave sehwag alone, he is class and is allowed the odd blip. He will slam a double ton in 3rd test. Day 4 will see a run fest for India. Tendulkar I guarantee will slam a ton if gets a bat! In fact we may even win if pitch brakes up day 5 as by then will will lead by 200 plus. Bhaji may spin us to victory. By day 5 the kiwis will be on their feet after being in field for nealry 2 and a half days. Do not forget the brilliance we have shown over last few years which they will show once again. We are a top team and the boys deserve our 100% backing as they have shown they dont let us down!
I agree. We will set them a target will see them come out with tail between the legs.

We were our own worst enemy We contributed to our own demise and misery by dropping catches, gifting our wickets away to rash shots when the situation demanded patience and just general brain implosion behavior This loss, if it comes to that, may come as a blessing in disguise. The message would be sent that despite all the success, nothing should be taken for granted and complacency amongst Indian cricketers will not be tolerated Lets wait and see.

I'm with you dsr. We are gonna have a big comeback day tomorrow. Looking forward to it...and also looking forward to an end to all the whining going on on the forum. Bring on day four, I say!
Exactly,well said:two_thumbs_up: After alll the brillinace and joy our boys have given us of our last few years. They deserve our faith and belief that they will pull through! I genuinley believe we will deliver day 4

To be perfectly honest I have no doubt that we can come back and save this test match. I don't know why Vettori chose to follow on. He could have slapped down another 150 runs in 30 overs, and given India around 470 to chase in 160 overs. This opens up the game. Our first target is to bat the entire day today without losing more then 4 wickets. If we do that we should score atleast 270 runs.