When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

Atul Sharma = the biggest hoax in cricket history? Anyone want to bet on him? All my ICF $ for: $1 Mil. ICF that he won't play a single game?
i will take you on. I bet that he WILL play at least one game. But my amount will be CF $100,000 and not 1 million

I think he will never debut in IPL or even if he debuts he will be an ordinary bowler' date='Thats for sure[/quote'] I second it .. but seriously speaking I have had mails exchanged with Ian Pont .. so I am not sure if I should believe it to be a hoax ... if he is a BS player then why did Pont risk his reputation :dontknow:

I second it .. but seriously speaking I have had mails exchanged with Ian Pont .. so I am not sure if I should believe it to be a hoax ... if he is a BS player then why did Pont risk his reputation :dontknow:
If hes a good player y didnt RR play him.Why do they ask mascaranus to bowl first over if they have such a kinda bowler

if he is a BS player then why did Pont risk his reputation :dontknow:
What reputation did Ian pont have prior to this anyway?I've never heard of him before.But now, a few people know his name,about his classes and his book. Its a good advertisement. In all the interviews, he has pushed himself and his books a lot.

If hes a good player y didnt RR play him.Why do they ask mascaranus to bowl first over if they have such a kinda bowler
Mascaranus is a very good bowler .. but maybe he could replace the other bowlers ... I dont believe the story still but I am still not sure if it is fake because I had several mails exchanged with Pont .. Ian Pont was very serious when he spoke about Atul ... but I am really becoming very suspicious nowadays of the story ... the main question still remains that why would the world's fastest bowler not even be in the playing 11 of a weak IPL team

tujhe nahi banaya kya :finger: aur yahan ICF pe to interview bhi de diya .. was that fake too :dontknow:
Look at my signature below :aetsch: and also see how many replies I have posted in Atul Sharma threads. From the beginning I had my doubts :sherlock: PS: Im not saying he doesn't exist or he will never play competitive cricket but I doubt he is as good as Ian suggests

Look at my signature below :aetsch: and also see how many replies I have posted in Atul Sharma threads. From the beginning I had my doubts :sherlock: PS: Im not saying he doesn't exist or he will never play competitive cricket but I doubt he is as good as Ian suggests
I also feel the same but I still fail to believe that why will a popular cricket coach stake his reputation and tell a lie for a third grade player A lot of people including me have exchanged mails with Ian Pont .. so either Ian Pont has made mamu of all us guys .. but not sure why would he do so :dontknow:

I also feel the same but I still fail to believe that why will a popular cricket coach stake his reputation and tell a lie for a third grade player A lot of people including me have exchanged mails with Ian Pont .. so either Ian Pont has made mamu of all us guys .. but not sure why would he do so :dontknow:
maybe Ian thinks Atul is " bloody good" while others think he is just "good"

the main question still remains that why would the world's fastest bowler not even be in the playing 11 of a weak IPL team
Because guys like warne,who have taken over 700 international wickets, would not play a player with no experience of even a club game (for over 7 years? right) so easily. the guy has no grounding at club or first class level whatsoever.if he had it, he surely would have played by now.anyway its the call of warne now.

Guest gaurav_indian
Because guys like warne' date='who have taken over 700 international wickets, would not play a player with no experience of even a club game (for over 7 years? right) so easily. the guy has no grounding at club or first class level whatsoever[b'].if he had it, he surely would have played by now.anyway its the call of warne now.
Then why is he in their squad?