Yuvi and Veeru - Can we bank on them in tests?

Yuvi and Veeru has failed dismally in this tests. Both of them are great batsmen but they are not consistent in tests. They play a lot of rash shots in tests without keeping in mind the need of the hour. They are brilliant one day batsmen but are they still good for tests. Veeru still makes a double or triple century in an innings and recovers to some extent the mistakes of a few innings. But Yuvi is not upto the test level I think. What do you think? Should Yuvi be given more chances or should we try with new youngsters of Ranji trophy etc. after the IPL if they perform well ... Yuvi has not shown the consistency in tests which is required .. he shot selection is not still good for tests IMO.

Veeru has had one bad one Come on man He averages over 50 Have you not been watching him bat Yeh he has been poor this match, but its one game
Thats what I said .. Veeru makes up for all his missed opportunities but Yuvi keeps on playing rash shots like an ODI game even when it is not required I am saying that can we bank on them in every match like we do with Sachin, Dravid etc.

Sehwag yes ... Yuvraj ... not sure yet. Put it this way ... Id rather have Sehwag the way he is and accept innings such as this because when he comes good its unbelievably devastating ... Yuvraj is still yet to truly prove himself in the Test arena. Hopefully he will come good too. Otherwise Suresh Raina and Rohit Sharma are knocking on the door.

Veeru fails in test? Come on!
Veeru is not that consistent in tests .. cosistency is required in tests at least a half century in most innings But Veeru makes a double century or so and then goes on low scores in five or more innings consecutively Yuvi has really failed to impress much till now .. there are lot of Ranji trophy youngsters who knnow to bat the way through and are more equipped for tests Check Master, Wall etc. .. they make almost 50+ in each innings and shows consistency
How ironic ? For a guy who has "ViruRulez" as his profile name bashes Viru at the first available opportunity Looks like you shot yourself in the foot there :D I would love to hear your reasoning
I am big Veeru Fan (perhaps just next to the Master) and am not bashing him .. but Veeru needs more consistency IMO .. but I still support his natural game The main concern is Yuvi who has been almost not performing at all although he got a chance after such a long time .. he should make full use of this opportunity instead of gifting away his wicket mostly in tests playing rash shots .. if you give the same opportunity to a top class Ranji player I am sure they will give out their heart to retain the position in the team :nice: