Yuvi and Veeru - Can we bank on them in tests?

Thats what I said .. Veeru makes up for all his missed opportunities but Yuvi keeps on playing rash shots like an ODI game even when it is not required I am saying that can we bank on them in every match like we do with Sachin, Dravid etc.
another of those Ghajini kinda Patient...did u forget Dravid in last 2 years....Dravid didnt score anything in last 2 years..still he kept getting chances coz of his past glories.. Dravid batted even worse than some Tailenders in 2007-2008... sadly ppl will forget all that and now pick on Matchwinners like Sehwag and Yuvraj...

Veeru always In and Yuvi should be out of test team. Veeru and THE WALL proved themselves again and again. Yes, Dravid has not in form last 2 years, but don't forget that how many times he has been given out when is not. In AUS, In SL (Referrel!!). But Yuvi didn't do any match winning performance in Test so far.

another of those Ghajini kinda Patient...did u forget Dravid in last 2 years....Dravid didnt score anything in last 2 years..still he kept getting chances coz of his past glories.. Dravid batted even worse than some Tailenders in 2007-2008... sadly ppl will forget all that and now pick on Matchwinners like Sehwag and Yuvraj...
Where the heck have you been for the past 2 years? Tell me how many matchwinning innings Yuvraj has played apart from support Sachin at Chennai. Oh, here we're talking about Tests. Dravid at his worst has batted better than Yuvraj can dream of - at least till now. If Yuvraj had 25% of the concentration of Dravid, he'd be a very good test player. He doesn't. Live with it. You want me to come up with stats?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but even during Dravid's worst form he played more match winning knocks than Yuvraj. While Yuvraj did play few very crucial knocks, he's no where near Dravid even after the last 2 years. BTW, I guess it was you who was calling Hussey a legend. If that's what you think RSD is a super legend, so show a bit more respect like you expect others to show for "Mr. Cricket".
just 2 bad tests & u want to drop a player with a avg of 50 & sr of 79 in tests???????????????? :omg: u will be proven wrong when sehwag hits a explosive 200 in the 3rd test
Sehwag knows he can destroy this NZ bowling attack, but he's just getting carried away at the moment, if he calms down a bit a 200 is easily on the cards