bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team With, SRT as cappo, Vengy the chief selector, Pawar as President, Jaffar the opener, Powar the spinner, Aggy the strike bowler, we are well on our way in abolishing zonal selections :hic:

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team

With' date=' SRT as cappo, Vengy the chief selector, Pawar as President, Jaffar the opener, Powar the spinner, Aggy the strike bowler, we are well on our way in abolishing zonal selections :hic:[/quote'] Gheun Taaaaak!! :hic:

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team A politician and his cronies cannot run an organization that creates a product they know nothing about (and probably don't care about). Their policy was to 'hire' the expertise to do what they did not have the knowledge to do. But they are poor hirers and poor managers. Theirs is classical 'danda-management' that we saw in the early private sector in India. Saala tum peforming not, I am withdrawing payment (as Niranjan babu has threatened to do multiple times). They are at a loss when it comes to actually making significant changes -- I hope the WC shocker puts some rusted brains into gear. I'm actually pretty optimistic about the mid-term/long-term future. I hope people like Ganguly, Kumbles, and eventually Dravid get into administration and support-staff type positions. This is probably the first generation of players that is business savvy, understands player needs, and understands what is needed to do well abroad. If they apply themselves earnestly, I think we will see very positive changes to the BCCI.

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team The two teams it is suggested are going to be called "Team India" and "Team Blue" :wall: :wall: :wall: Pawar also said the "Team India" is going to have experienced players while "Team Blue" will have young ones i.e both are going to flop big time. Brace yourselves for some dismal performances. I guess these guys can't understand mix of youth and experience???

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team You never know Yoda, I won't be surprised at all if that happens. I don't reckon it could be Pawar's decision, he has inept people around him like Vengsarkar and the rest. Wonder what Vengsarkar reckons about this decision to field two teams??? I thought he had trouble even spotting enough talent for the first XI. :shrug:

Re: bcci says now it will be 2 indian cricket team u can count on Vengsarkar to bring Shastri, Cheeka, Kapil and Arun lal out of retirement to fill up the india blues team..... the Dumb-azz thinks everyone who was born after 1975 are not fit to hold a cricket bat....

You never know Yoda, I won't be surprised at all if that happens. I don't reckon it could be Pawar's decision, he has inept people around him like Vengsarkar and the rest. Wonder what Vengsarkar reckons about this decision to field two teams??? I thought he had trouble even spotting enough talent for the first XI. :shrug:
Was Pawar trying to say India main and India A?

You never know Yoda, I won't be surprised at all if that happens. I don't reckon it could be Pawar's decision, he has inept people around him like Vengsarkar and the rest. Wonder what Vengsarkar reckons about this decision to field two teams??? I thought he had trouble even spotting enough talent for the first XI. :shrug:
Was Pawar trying to say India main and India A?
I don't think so Chandan, he was clearly meaning two international teams.