Zaheer Marry me :=)

Southies are the nicest people...no one should have an issue with them....I know they can get kinky like h4te and flamy' date=' but that is the exception and not the rule...and let's not talk about pessimistic miss fine legs... :D[/quote'] h4te's not southie. He's just in the middle. He's neither north nor south.. hmm (pun, if exists, not intended). fineleg is an exception, yes - to humanity, for all the negativity in the world. :P
h4te's not southie. He's just in the middle. He's neither north nor south.. hmm (pun, if exists, not intended). fineleg is an exception, yes - to humanity, for all the negativity in the world. :P
Oh, I see...h4te is AC/DC :--D And I have realised that fineleg is doing a service for all humanity...a real mother Teresa she is. Oh, woe is her!

The revelation and the elevation Sehwag said on television at the start of the day that Zaheer Khan, in Napier, had promised the batsmen a five-for in Wellington if they managed to draw the match. Zaheer kept his word yesterday Zak :isalute: I love my team. fap fap fap

cochise u can politely say it as a brilliant take by mcullum cant u ???
I didn't always share my opinion with commentators. I think they shape more thinking than they can imagine.... Turn the volume off...and watch the cricket. That's when you will not be guided by the constant blare on the mic. By the way, I agree, it was a brilliant take. No question about it. Do you think they might have planned it perchance?
The revelation and the elevation Sehwag said on television at the start of the day that Zaheer Khan, in Napier, had promised the batsmen a five-for in Wellington if they managed to draw the match. Zaheer kept his word yesterday Zak :isalute: I love my team. fap fap fap
:bow:

It's far better than having ideology hold it back..Let what is within come out. As far as I can see, there is only humour on this thread...personally I love South Indians. And I'm sure a lot of the Northies on the board do. And I am sure the Southies feel the same way about Northies too. So what's the problem with a bit of fun?