Offer from Setanta

Thanks Sri..

is it this saturday . I hope not cuz I have been paying $15 a month for setanta and now I will be away this weekend and they show cricket .. Epic FAIL Edit : Setanta is not showing ANY IPL game in Aus ...
u can email me ur username and pasword... i will watch for u ... dont ya worry..:two_thumbs_up:

Just be careful with Setanta. They charge a join up fee (was £14.99 i think) and when you want to cancel you have to write in...and still it doesn't get cancelled but they continue to bill you... I had some trouble the last time I took it and will never use Setanta again.

Just be careful with Setanta. They charge a join up fee (was £14.99 i think) and when you want to cancel you have to write in...and still it doesn't get cancelled but they continue to bill you... I had some trouble the last time I took it and will never use Setanta again.
Yeh I know what you mean, had the exact same problem last time. But gotta watch the cricket. This time, write the letter, send it via recorded delivery, chase up the later 2-3 days after sending and if its not sorted, threaten them by saying you are taking the matter up with ofcom