Pak vs Australia at UAE, 2009

Feed

And even though I do not give much importance to ODI Rankings and some idiots here want to gloat about it -- India went past Aus today to become #2 in ODIs. Of late -- this is the first time in 17 years the difference between India the leader has been less than the 5 - 8 number mark consistently. One of the few time somebody other than Aus has reached the 120 mark. Sri Lanka did it quite consistently in 2003 2004. And RSA has also done it consistently quite lately. NZ too did it an year or two ago . But the difference between them and Aus was always quite significant usually more than 10 and around the 20 point mark.

If So - Fail Khanl gets carted like a squash ball again' date=' I'd fear pull out a colt from his ass[/quote'] lol..what's with the obsession of Sohail Khan? He hasn't yet played a handful of matches so bad form is expected. Bet he won't be a bigger disappointment than Atul Sharma.....all the hype has been brought down by his coach in his latest interview. Sohail Khan still seems like a good prospect to me, just need some workshop on his action and will be good to go. He will learn by time, e.g. Zaheer Khan :winky: