What should be the probable 11 for India in T20 World Cup

What should be the probable 11 for India in T20 World Cup  

1. 1.

• rohit sharma
    • robin uthappa..............nonono i dont think so
    • virat kohli.......yes
    • dinesh karthik............hmmm no at all

Haha..no chance of Virat Kohli playing over Robin.Take it from me.:icflove:
ok time will tell.....IPL will decide who will play.....both from RC Bangalore and both swashbuckling....lets see who wins the contest virat kohli or robin uthappa.....wanna bet at who will score more runs in the IPL :winky:
ok time will tell.....IPL will decide who will play.....both from RC Bangalore and both swashbuckling....lets see who wins the contest virat kohli or robin uthappa.....wanna bet at who will score more runs in the IPL :winky:
yeah sure i'm game for it. I don't think Virat can overshadow uthappa yet..
RPS was our best bowler in last WC and the way he carried the role of spearhead was truly spectacular
i agree with you completely he looked better than any other bowler in the world i hope he gets recalled into the final 11, and ofcourse, dhoni has been fighting over him with the selectors i reckon he would definately make a comeback
i agree with you completely he looked better than any other bowler in the world i hope he gets recalled into the final 11, and ofcourse, dhoni has been fighting over him with the selectors i reckon he would definately make a comeback
i agree about his performance in prev wc but given abt his current form hes struggling to get his pace 2wards 140....hes struggling to get his line and length rite....so why not pk who has done wonders wid d new ball....and given that the wc is in England its gud seaming conditions and green tracks....so PK will be more than handy there so wht abt P kumar...when will he get a regular look in the indian squad :nervous:
i agree about his performance in prev wc but given abt his current form hes struggling to get his pace 2wards 140....hes struggling to get his line and length rite....so why not pk who has done wonders wid d new ball....and given that the wc is in England its gud seaming conditions and green tracks....so PK will be more than handy there so wht abt P kumar...when will he get a regular look in the indian squad :nervous:
do u think there will be seaming and green tracks for T20...do your homework pls Its going to be flat decks and very small grounds ( even ODIs in eng are now having 300+ scores often) RPS with his bounce and hit the deck bowling will be more handy than PK in T20s. + RPS is a very good deathovers bowler and what i have seen is that PK can be taken apart in the end overs So, unless PK bowls his 4 overs upfront, his overs are going to go wasted and Dhoni wouldn't dare bowl him at the end Zak and RP should bowl the last 4 overs IMO
Sehwag Gambhir Rohit sharma / any new star batsman of IPL 2 Yuvraj Raina Dhoni Yusuf Pathan Irfan Pathan Harbhajan Singh Zaheer Khan Praveen Kumar/ any new star bowler of IPL 2
where is atul sharma :hitler: slip of the tongue.....sorry ishant sharma :--D:whack:
Pitches will not be green. They will be flat and some big scores posted at times. However, quality bowlers will get their rewards. India the favourites in this World Cup.
i am praying for some green pitches-ZAK,PK and RP will make a killing on those pitches-are you listening BCCI babus?:winky: