What should be the probable 11 for India in T20 World Cup

What should be the probable 11 for India in T20 World Cup  

1. 1.

• rohit sharma
    • robin uthappa..............nonono i dont think so
    • virat kohli.......yes
    • dinesh karthik............hmmm no at all

There has been a lot of talk about the strength of the Indian cricket team in T20 but who will make the cut in the final 11...:nervous: My probable 11 would be VIRENDER SEHWAG GAUTAM GAMBHIR VIRAT KOHLI YUVRAJ SINGH SURESH RAINA MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI YUSUF PATHAN HARBHAJAN SINGH ZAHEER KHAN PRAVEEN KUMAR ISHANT SHARMA

Sehwag Gambhir Uthappa Raina Yuvraj Dhoni Y Pathan Bhajji Zak RPS Ishant / Any other star performer in IPL
why rp instead of praveen k....i think he is in better rythm than rp...rp has struggled after the injury in the test series vs aussies in adelaide after that he has been at his best...meanwhile pk is turning out to be a good ODI bowler....y not him :((

gaurav92 - RPS was our best bowler in last WC and the way he carried the role of spearhead was truly spectacular Praveen is more of a new ball bowler(6 over **). he is cannon fodder with old ball, whereas RPS is a very good death over bowler Agreed he is out of cricket for sometime due to injuries and his IPL performances will have a big say on whether he will board the plane to England or not

gaurav92 - RPS was our best bowler in last WC and the way he carried the role of spearhead was truly spectacular Praveen is more of a new ball bowler(6 over **). he is cannon fodder with old ball, whereas RPS is a very good death over bowler Agreed he is out of cricket for sometime due to injuries and his IPL performances will have a big say on whether he will board the plane to England or not
Its T20 cricket, he can bowl at least 3 overs with the ball moving Plus its England, chances of green wickets

I'm still not sure about our bowling so i'll just post the batsmen and a few bowlers who should make it barring an extremely poor outcome in the IPL Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Robin Uthappa Yuvraj Singh Suresh Raina Mahendra Singh Dhoni Yusuf pathan Irfan Pathan. Harbhajan Singh So thats 9 places set in stone(most probably).I'm not quite sure who should be our seamers for this assignment..will it be Zak and Ishant again? I don't know..Ishant atleast shouldn't be playing this.But i guess we'll know better after the IPL. Ideally i would want RP Singh fit again(hes the best T-20 bowler in the country) and some of the youngsters getting chances in the IPL to come through(you know whom i'm talking about here:winky:)

i don't understand why many folks are opting for Irfan Crapthan I hope you all have seen how crap is his bowling currently, he doesn't bowl 10 runs over, he invariably goes for 16-25 runs per over, when he starts getting hit If its for his batting abilities, don't forget he has to bowl those 4 over bleeders If the opponents are chasing the target, this guy could single handedly finish the match for us

I'm still not sure about our bowling so i'll just post the batsmen and a few bowlers who should make it barring an extremely poor outcome in the IPL Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Robin Uthappa Yuvraj Singh Suresh Raina Mahendra Singh Dhoni Yusuf pathan Irfan Pathan. Harbhajan Singh So thats 9 places set in stone(most probably).I'm not quite sure who should be our seamers for this assignment..will it be Zak and Ishant again? I don't know..Ishant atleast shouldn't be playing this.But i guess we'll know better after the IPL. Ideally i would want RP Singh fit again(hes the best T-20 bowler in the country) and some of the youngsters getting chances in the IPL to come through(you know whom i'm talking about here:winky:)
tell who u r talking about?

Sehwag Gambhir Rohit sharma / virat kohli / tendulkar Yuvraj Raina Dhoni Ravindra Jadeja Irfan Pathan Bhajji Zaheer Khan Praveen Kumar bbye yusuf pathan (england = swinging conditions = phail) Ishant Sharma = t20 phail Irfan Pathan should be a fair gamble in swinging conditions

i don't understand why many folks are opting for Irfan Crapthan I hope you all have seen how crap is his bowling currently, he doesn't bowl 10 runs over, he invariably goes for 16-25 runs per over, when he starts getting hit If its for his batting abilities, don't forget he has to bowl those 4 over bleeders If the opponents are chasing the target, this guy could single handedly finish the match for us
he was the MOM in world cup final.he didnt bowl that badly in two T20s in NZ.so hes a must