Gambhir finally comes of age in the NZ tour

veer

some godfather of rohit sharma in the bcci' date=' who helps in his selection everytime, gives the domestic bowlers huge sums of money to give lollypop bowling to rohit sharma to allow him to hit free runs in domestic cricket[/quote'] Stats :orderorder:
there is no need to give up. and i havent been proven wrong at all
I believe you have, you just said that whatever you say we can guarantee that you can 100% of the time back it up with stats. You then claimed Sharma gets easier bowlers than Dhawan, despite the fact that they play in the same comp. In fact Sharma has played at higher levels than Dhawan (such as India A, and scored hundreds against top teams like Australia). Instead of backing it up with stats, you rambled on about godfathers and what not. Sorry, but whichever way you look at it, you were wrong here. It would be good if you could be a bit mature and admit that you were wrong here.
Sangwan > Dhawan Right or wrong? and Mishra > Bradman?
u r right in both cases if u compare their bowling. in batting, the comparision is rediculous for any cricketer to be better than bradman, they have to avg 50+ in tests. this makes players like tendulkar, sehwag, dravid, lara, kallis & even thilan samaraweera better than bradman
u r right in both cases if u compare their bowling. in batting, the comparision is rediculous for any cricketer to be better than bradman, they have to avg 50+ in tests. this makes players like tendulkar, sehwag, dravid, lara, kallis & even thilan samaraweera better than bradman
ok, sometimes my turnip is cooked so much that I have to state the obvious. :(( dumb@$$
i cant understand y most threads where i post eventually turn into rohit sharma v dhawan threads :s::dontknow:
Most threads where you post eventually turn into stupidity v. common sense threads. And the people with common sense are getting tired of responding to your totally moronic dumbass comments.
:yousuck:

amits again you havent been able to prove that rohit sharma gets easier bowlers than shikhar dhawan ... lets face it ... you know you cant prove this ... and furthermore your credibility is rapidly deteriorating by making statements like samaraweera is better than bradman in tests.

amits again you havent been able to prove that rohit sharma gets easier bowlers than shikhar dhawan ... lets face it ... you know you cant prove this ... and furthermore your credibility is rapidly deteriorating by making statements like samaraweera is better than bradman in tests.
:hmmmm2: