IPL 2 cheerleaders official thread

ViruRulez

We have been discussing most things of IPL but we have not yet discussed much about the cheerleaders who were also responsible for the success of first IPL. So, I am dedicating this thread to cheerleaders of IPL 2 and you should expect to find some hot girls cheering for the teams in South Africa. Please post all your cheerleaders photos and videos in this thread during IPL 2. I had uploaded two videos of Bangalore's cheerleaders for ipl 2 and i am posting them here. Bangalore has left the old red skins cheerleaders and it is the mischief girls this time. :dance: TkPL46oWFt0 3tW21bgLM9s Enjoy and contribute in this thread :icflove:

Just came to know that the mishief gals are actually the Varsity cheerleader group whom Vijay Mallaya has renamed to mischief gals for ipl to promote his company white mischief holidays Some photos of the Varsity cheerleader group I found on the net JV%20cheer%20squad%20on%20field.jpgVarsityCheerleaders.jpgVarsityCheerleaders_big.jpg Their dresses seem to be more conservative than the Red Skins cheerleaders he hired last year .. what happened to Vijay Mallaya ... those Red Skins cheerleaders were a lot better

I have also found the youtube channel of last year's red skins cheerleaders of Bangalore Royal Challengers.. their channel page is quite hot too Their youtube channel link is http://www.youtube.com/user/wolfg1984 Here are some of their videos from the channel PIJ3AiZMfEE G5NBIO0GO0E DK_9eIybH6c Watch their channel for more videos.. why did Mallya drop them this year :(( Mallya's company release said that the new White Mischief Gals have been specially trained in flirty acrobatic skills for a scintillating on-field performance :omg: .. but the girls do not look hot :((