Dhoni and Harbhajan skip Padma shri award function

SachDan

hu hahaah. You guys are taking this award drama seriously?? This awards can be sold by gov. I dont have any respect for this awards. By the way i am anti establishment person when it comes to Indinan government. I hate such a jerk people ruling the great country.... God bless india.
Have to agree that .They gave Bharatratna to Sardar Vallabhai patel after so many years.Such farce !
Everytime I see a new ad of dhoni....I think....this is what he insulted the Padma awards for and I change the channel....
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can feel your love about India :hatsoff::hatsoff: But You r so sentimental about awards.. lol When i see MM sign, it reminds me Papet. When i see our presedent , it reminds me a person sitting on chair for time pass. Dont forget that patil guy who changes his clothes in every hours after bomb blast.. There are many advanis who went to pakistand and praise the killer quia e asam.. Not to tell about mulayams , mayawaties, amarsigns and pasawans... Even lalu can think about getting PM post... A whole democracy is joke in india. :finger: but fir bhi dil hai hindustani... long live india:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can feel your love about India :hatsoff::hatsoff: But You r so sentimental about awards.. lol When i see MM sign, it reminds me Papet. When i see our presedent , it reminds me a person sitting on chair for time pass. Dont forget that patil guy who changes his clothes in every hours after bomb blast.. There are many advanis who went to pakistand and praise the killer quia e asam.. Not to tell about mulayams , mayawaties, amarsigns and pasawans... Even lalu can think about getting PM post... A whole democracy is joke in india. :finger: but fir bhi dil hai hindustani... long live india:two_thumbs_up:
It's not about who is giving the award.It is a national award .Pratibha patil is an insult to the president's post...but it is not about her ...it is about a national award.
Arre....he was not even in India. He had already left for South Africa by the time of the ceremony.
He left the day the awards were being given.It was not like he didn't know.He missed the national award for this tamasha.Shameful! I hope he never ever gets a national award!
Rads, so you gonna turn the TV of when India is playing next? or just coz when he is in an ad but on the cricket field, he's mera bharat mahaan son again? Sochne wali baat hain
No...it's just that when I see one ofhis latest ad...I feel...this is what was worth more than a national award!S***w Aircel!
I don't think the BCCI has anything to do with how players spend their personal time, neither it has anything to do with whether a player attends that ceremony or spend with family or friends or ad shooting. And I'm sure there players are not children that can't think on their own but have the brain to convert BCCI's greediness into ditching a state ceremony. But I'm so very freakin' naive :haha: PS: the point is, stop blaming BCCI for everything, these players are not mere puppets, specially where BCCI has no interest at all, and if you think so, pity on the players.
Personal time? BCCI has nothing to do with this? Please, get the facts right. Dhoni had either left the country or was in the process of doing so for the BCCI sponsored IPL. So yes, the BCCI absolutely has everything to do with this unless you believe the IPL is a charity and the players playing for free. So yes, not only are you freakin' naive but misinformed as well. But don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions.
It's not about who is giving the award.It is a national award .Pratibha patil is an insult to the president's post...but it is not about her ...it is about a national award.
I can not change your thinking but you should not mix with national awards with government. How can you measure a person died for his country with paramveer chakra award? It is not worth for life. Forget the awards... They are playing for india and in reward they are getting money nothing new. They should be they are real hero other than SRK and Amir khan who are fake. I respect cricketers more than our actors.... It depends on your perspective but for advice take it easy...
Personal time? BCCI has nothing to do with this? Please, get the facts right. Dhoni had either left the country or was in the process of doing so for the BCCI sponsored IPL. So yes, the BCCI absolutely has everything to do with this unless you believe the IPL is a charity and the players playing for free. So yes, not only are you freakin' naive but misinformed as well. But don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions.
Exactly what was Dhoni doing again for IPL? At least it was good to know that BCCI ordered Bhajji to spend time with his family :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: While we're at it, you jumped to conclusion, not me
If there is an Indian out there who does not respect Sardar Patel then he/she/it does not deserve to be part of this nation. I bow my head repeatedly to this true son of India:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:
He was greater than all including Nehru .A true icon,visionary .What a man .Really made up of Steel.We Indians forever indepted to the man.Yet the Indian Govt didn't realise that for many years .Joke .
If there is an Indian out there who does not respect Sardar Patel then he/she/it does not deserve to be part of this nation. I bow my head repeatedly to this true son of India:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:
gandhi himself made nehru pm...we were screwed from that moment onwards. if nehru wasnt pm, then today we wont have the whole nehru dynasty thing going on in congress (remember...rahul, priyanka, rajiv, indira..none of them actually have any gandhian blood, they just use his name)

^^ You are so right Sharma. More than that the Kashmir problem,Patel would have solved by that time itself .I am sick of this Gandhi politics .If we ever get Rahul as our PM then we can easily declare ourselves worlds biggest morons .

Guest Gunner

If any more of those ***kin "Gandhi" family become PM, I should seriously consider whether there is any common sense or intelligence left in our great country.