What are the Major strengths of your IPL team?

Rajan

the best ever opening combo of sehwag & gambhir is playing for delhi dardevils sehwag-gambhir opening combo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other opening combo any team can come up with, be it ipl, domestic or even international cricket
for once, i agree with your post Sehwag and Gambhir are the best opening pair in any format of the game :two_thumbs_up: :hysterical: @ bambai bambis comparison with this pair

Lets see. Sachin Tendulkar :adore: Sanath Jayasurya - Yoda Shikhar Dhawan - Dehli's prolific #3 from last season. Abhishek Nayar - One of the finds of last seasons IPL Ajinkya Rahane - Top Ranji runscorer this season. Future test prospect. Dwayne Bravo - One of the best LOI players in the world on current form. Luke Ronchi - Super aussie keeper. Lasith Malinga - Slingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Harbhajan Singh - Best indian spinner. Zaheer Khan - Best Indian pacer, can claim to be best pacer in the world right now. Dhawal Kulkarni - Leading Ranji wicket-taker this season. Bowls fast. Subs - Ryan Mclaren - South African playing in county cricket.. prolific player, cannot play for SA now. Graham Napier - 152* (58 balls) JP Duminy - Find of the year for international cricket.
hey holysmoke wats tht LOI means bro

limited overs internationals
aah. thanks shane.... i agree with holysmoke on dwayne bravo. i still remember his tht slower ball to yuvraj in 1st ODI of d series in indies whr he stopped our winning streak. yuvraj tried to sweep dat ball nd was clean bowled