Uncle lal returns ?

@ Desi I have an analog television set. Currently, I get the generic channels - channel 10 , channel 9, channel 7, abc and sbs Last year, delayed telecast of the IPL was shown on Channel 10 from 11:30 P.M. or thereabouts onwards. I noticed that this yr, the IPL is not shown on channel 10. I believe it is shown on "ONE HD" How do I get "ONE HD" ? Do I need to buy a set top box ? Is it a special subscription ?

@ Desi I have an analog television set. Currently, I get the generic channels - channel 10 , channel 9, channel 7, abc and sbs Last year, delayed telecast of the IPL was shown on Channel 10 from 11:30 P.M. or thereabouts onwards. I noticed that this yr, the IPL is not shown on channel 10. I believe it is shown on "ONE HD" How do I get "ONE HD" ? Do I need to buy a set top box ? Is it a special subscription ?
you just need a digital set top box. There are 2 * SD : it just shows digital channel and One is also available on this as well *HD : everything on this from Analog to Digital to HD There is no subscription and u can get a SD set top box for around $30 from aldi etc or get HD for around 100 from Dicksmith.. (aldi will have HD box on special for 79 from april 23rd) :two_thumbs_up: My problem is that I have HD TV in the living room and analog TV in the bedroom so I dont want to spend money since I have 1 tv which has HD tuner but then I will be in the living room till 4 am :((

@Desi I hardly watch any T.V. thesedays I dont know if I want to buy a set top box just for the IPL. When the IPL was on free to air Channel 10 last year, I only watched a handful of games from start to finish. I caught the highlights on the news / cricinfo etc I was hoping to do the same this year, until I checked the T.V. guides and noticed that the IPL was only shown on "ONE HD"

All of us must have done horrible sins in our past lives for us to go endure this persecution in the current life. Arun Lal makes me wish I was a Jew during the holocaust! :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He talks like a WWE commentator who are basically promoters .. "WOW IPL is here and its big .. look at people enjoying " WTF :whack::whack::whack::whack::whack:

Arun Lal commentates as though all the listeners are as dumb as him. Its like he feels the human brain stopped evolving 2000 years ago and people wont understand if he says anything beyond the ‘That is a four!’.. or ‘Short and wide…’.. Duh! we can SEE its short and wide, knuckle-head! Say something we don’t know, that’s what you get paid for! :mad:

I just like matches with chairs , ladders , tables , nails , pins , staplers and most importantly BLOOD btw let me know if u wanna watch all PPVs for free ...
They aren't doing that many TLC matches nowadays. The last one tht I can remember was WM 2006, tht match b/w Mick Foley and Edge it was truly great. The best TLC match I have watched is the Tag Team Championship match b/w Hardy Boyz, Dudleys and a third team it was truly amazing. I am a pure Indian.
They aren't doing that many TLC matches nowadays. The last one tht I can remember was WM 2006, tht match b/w Mick Foley and Edge it was truly great. The best TLC match I have watched is the Tag Team Championship match b/w Hardy Boyz, Dudleys and a third team it was truly amazing. I am a pure Indian.
you should watch this year's wrestlemania .. the first few matches were awesome ... hardy Vs hardy and there was also a ladder match ... It was fun