Congrats Afghanistan !

amits

This is a terrific achievement for Afghanistan. They must have some incredibly talented players out there, coz there is no other way they could have made it this far. Most of them wouldn’t have gotten proper coaching and their training facilities must be pretty basic too.

India has already done a lot of things for Afghanistan and has given the maximum amount of aid after US So, Afghans will be more loyal to India than other countries Hence, the news is acceptable :icflove:
dont trust the two faced afghans, they invented terrorism. look at their team almost all of them first class for pakistan. afghanistan pakistan same ****. they will never be faithful to india, we should stop giving them aid cuz all the aid end up in the hands of the afghan-paki taliban nexus
dont trust the two faced afghans' date=' they invented terrorism. look at their team almost all of them first class for pakistan. afghanistan pakistan same ****. they will never be faithful to india, we should stop giving them aid cuz all the aid end up in the hands of the afghan-paki taliban nexus[/quote'] Ive met quite a few Afghans and believe me they hate (with a fever) the Pakistanis to no end. The Pashtu Afghans do not even recognize Pakistani sovereignty in the Western part of Pak, the Tajiks are the most India friendly. The Afghan (Persian) guy i met at a bar was almost wooing me into a Hindi song singing contest. The guy claimed to have married Hema Malini in his sleep over and over again. Shockingly he even had a drink with me. According to him, the Pakis treated them very badly in the refugee camps, charging them exorbitant fees to keep their schools open and regularly harassing their women.